Asho777

Hello from down under

Yes yet another Aussie, I'm sure, has hit your forums.

I would just like to say hello, and congratulate the admins and moderators on a great forum about a very interesting subject.

I have 14.5 years a mechanical engineer, and then diversified in the electronics arena, and into the video surveillance game. Now with 17 years of project management, system installations, equipment service and repairs (board level) in the Video Surveillance industry here in Australia.

I worked for the company NAVCO Australia for a period of 14.5 years, under to control of a Mr John Price. He was an amazing company director and human to boot. some 2.5 years he was at the end of his time within this industry and wanted out. He gave me the first option of take over the control, and I grabbed it with both hands.

So I'm currently the director of NAVCO Australia and have set up two websites. One was going to be just on CCTV products and information and the other was going to be the e-commerce site. Both are going great and I'm happy with their success.

I think I have waffled on enough about me so I will just leave it at that, and bid all members here a very gracious G'day from down under.