kidsusuki

CCTV Installers in RI or CT Area

Looking for someone in the RI or CT area to do an installation contract work. Please contact me for more information on here or via email mcccorp1@yahoo.com. Please foward a resume if you have one. This just came up and posted information quickly.

Thanks.

No problem about ct. Have you reply to mcccorp1@yahoo.com with a resume. If you are interested please submit a resume to us or call me at 407-574-8900 my name is Francis.

No problem about ct. Have you reply to mcccorp1@yahoo.com with a resume. If you are interested please submit a resume to us or call me at 407-574-8900 my name is Francis.

Let's see, you want people to send you their resume with all their personal information to a total stranger hiding behind a yahoo account? You might be legit, but this sends up a red flag. Do you have your own domain for your business? If so, you might get better response. Plus, I'm not sure this "Help Wanted" advertising is allowed in this section of the forum. You might be better off moving this to the classified section. This does smell like SPAM to me....

Hello guys, You are right, I didn't think of it that way. I was just trying to get work out to some of members out here and to network with them. My line of thinking at the time was to call me office 407-574-8900 and get to know me. As to the resume, I wasn't asking for it without first talking with me.

Sorry for the alarm. I will try moving it to the correct section.

Thank you

Francis

LOL yes sorry just been really busy and not on here much. I sure will as soon as I get some. I need to learn more about you. Contact me at my office 407-574-8900 I'm in mass and my phone is IP based. I just kept the 407 for Florida customers. Sorry if I'm seem shady but I'm just to busy. I should have more assistance in weeks to month to help with this sort of things. LOL TTYL