VJD

Sony HQ Chip

"The PureVision 350 HQ series from EverFocus Electronics Corporation offers a resolution of 520 TV lines. TVL PureVision Technology is created using a 1/3â€

My experience with Everfocus has been so bad that I wouldn't give them another chance, I don't care how great their spec's are.

Same here, I had really bad experience with them. They are really NEVERFOCUS because the graphics sucks on the software so bad. I was at a couple of the shows and they would not even speak to me when I had questions, kept on going to other customers.

can yah say NEVERFOCUS again .. say it tree timez .. their DVRs are just as bad ... its a wonder how the largest Bahamian bank is buying their cameras to use in their banks, but then I think they found them on Ebay, as they are also installing them themselves ... Guess some people just dont care about clarity like i do .. bad quality video just scratches my brain with a pick .. it hurts that much!!

OK, OK, ignore the Everfocus part. I feel the same way.

My question is about the Sony HQ chip.

OK, OK, ignore the Everfocus part. I feel the same way.

My question is about the Sony HQ chip.

I did a search for 'Sony HQ' and the only CCTV camera reference I could find was related to Everfocus. Who knows, maybe the company is stepping up their quality a notch with these new cameras. It would be good if someone here could get one for testing.

I couldn't find anything either.

Might just be marketing hype. I can't belive they are the only company with access to them.