Vvme13

How to decide which security DVR system options will most fi

[mod edit: links changed; go ahead and click them now ]

security DVR is one of the best ways society to protect safety now, it can not only protect family safety,but also can protect the enterprise, the property and other facilities of security, since these advantages, security dvr is now more and more people and the company pays attention to as protection of their tools.

A security DVR systemis the core component for any surveillance system. It records, compresses, stores, manipulates, basically manages all recorded data. Unlike onld VCR systems, DVRs offer the flexibility of keeping surveillance of your property regardless of where your are in the world. As long as you have internet access you can view your property via. computer or smart phone.

How many DVR channels?

security DVRswill offer you multi or various channel options. Each channel allows you to connect

a security camera for recording.

security DVR's for home or small business typically offer 4, 8,

9, 16, 32 channels or more.

So, for example if your particular security application is limited to needing only 4 maybe 5

surveillance cameras than you’ll want to error on the high side and get an 8 channel DVR security system(image) so you won’t get stuck needing to buy another dvr to upgrade. Besides you may move

from your current home or business to a new location that requires more camera coverage.

How Many FPS?

Frames per second or FPS relates to how many frames per second your DVR will record. You’ll often

see numbers betwee 7.5 FPS to as high as 480 FPS or more. Realize the FPS needs to be divided by

the number of channels on your DVR. If you’re looking at a 4 channel DVR with a frame rate of

120 and you connect 2 cameras, then each camera will record at 60 FPS each.

That’s great!

Add 2 more cameras for a total of 4 and your FPS drops to 30 per camera. Still good.

As a benchmark video cameras typically record at around 30 FPS. So if you get a 4 channel DVR that

rated at only 30 that translates to 7.5FPS per camera. The footage won’t be smooth and you run the

risk of missing something important should you need to use it later in court. Its best to keep

your security DVR fps around 30 (for each cam) to get clear, full motion viewing.

How Much Storage Capacity?

Most DVR’s are equipped with internal storage or hard drives. Video eats up a lot of storage

fast. The amount of storage space your security DVR needs is proportional to several factors:

* Size of security DVR hard drive (250 GB to 8 TB)

* How many frames per second (FPS) your DVR records

* How many security cameras you use (4 to 64)

* How often your cams record (all day or only when motion is detected)

Don’t worry, here’s how to configure how long your storage capacity will last before it

overwrites the oldest footage. Security DVR video storage Calculator. How much storage is again

relative to your specific needs. If you’re a bank you’ll most likely need at least 60 days of

footage stored. If you’re home surveillance system only needs 4 or 5 days of video footage than

you can save by downsizing any one or all of the above factors.

Which Compression Format?

You can minimize the amount of storage space your security DVR needs by evaluating the type of

video compression or encoding you select. Most security DVR systems give you the following

compression format options:

* MJPEG (old)

* MPEG-4 (much better but reliant on software for encoding video)

* H.264 (best as it relies on hardware for encoding while offering better image clarity)

Hi Vvme13. just done a company check on your company because your statment above has soom wrong information. and looking at your company report i can see why.

going from being a tattoo suppliers to cctv suppliers is a big leap and you will make mistakes.

i hope the forum admin also spots your links and company name in all your posts and removes them.

I don't see why you have wrote(or cut n pasted) this post...

Most of us know this and a simple wiki search of 'DVR' will tell you this...

I used to be a steel erector(dead-end job) but had a good knowledge of computers and electronics, my friend had been in the CCTV industry for years and thought I would be apt for a position pulling-in cables for him.

6yrs later I'm self-employed and installing CCTV equipment on a daily basis - trust me, I have so much yet to learn.

How have you gone from tattoo equipment supplier to CCTV equipment supplier? Did you somehow see a 'gap' in the market although there are plenty of suppliers already well established out there??

Love it!

I'm on a very large forum that's FLOODED with these sorts of memes, and I've never seen these versions.

They do have some great meme emoticons, though...

fuckyea-1.jpg

alone-1.png

ffffffuuuuuuuuuu-1.gif

troll-1.png

facepalm-1.gif

AwesomeSmiley-1.png

How have you gone from tattoo equipment supplier to CCTV equipment supplier? Did you somehow see a 'gap' in the market although there are plenty of suppliers already well established out there??

if you think about it yes he has seen a gap in the market.

order your cameras from us and we will tattoo your company name free on every camera