engohubby

How to control one DVR from tow sites

Dear sirs , Ladies,

would you please advise me how to view one DVR on two screens in different sites .So twos users can view different screen (Example : user1 views cam1 , cam2 user2: views cam 3,cam4 ) .

I'm not using computers I just have two screens and two remote controls devices and one DVR.

please advise.

Best regards

It's easy if you use computers with the DVR's remote client or web viewer... without could be tricky, and will really depend on the DVR and its specific capabilities. What is the DVR's exact make and model (note: "H.264" is not a model number)? By "remote control devices" do you mean the wireless IR remote for the DVR?

It's easy if you use computers with the DVR's remote client or web viewer... without could be tricky, and will really depend on the DVR and its specific capabilities. What is the DVR's exact make and model (note: "H.264" is not a model number)? By "remote control devices" do you mean the wireless IR remote for the DVR?

Yes I meant the IR remotes;

Can I use any device to get two separeted video outputs although the DVR has got one video output.

best regards. and thanks in advanced for your prompt reply.

You can use a splitter to send the same display to two monitors... it's not possible to send two different displays out of one output.

If the DVR has a spot output, you could use that to send a different feed to a second monitor.

Other than that, the only way to get two different displays, controllable individually, is with at least one computer with a remote/web viewer.