viptajik

Anybody knows PTZ installing plz help me

I have bought a chaines PTZ camera unfortunately no one can install it

there is 6 wires for Alarm so where it should connect ? anybody knows

DSC00676-1.jpg

DSC00674-1.jpg

DSC00671-1.jpg

The 6 Wires are probably for direct control of the pan, tilt, and zoom if you wanted to use an encoder. There should be some RS-485 connections too. Are the wires not labeled? Without that you will have a hard time figuring out what does what.

There should be a sticker wrapped around the cable that has 6 wires explaining what each wire does. Is that sticker there?

There should be a sticker wrapped around the cable that has 6 wires explaining what each wire does. Is that sticker there?

there is sticker written color A color B like this and i don't know where it should be goes

Post a picture of the sticker. Also look in the documentation to see if there is something to show what each color coded wire does. For example Green=Zoom, Grey = Iris, Blue= focus, etc. Look for something like this and post picture on here.

I would be surprised to see if there isnt RS-485 connections on there. Usually A = + and B = -. But any pictures of the documentation explaining stuff like this would be helpful to us.

this the siticker if u have time to be online plz help me

white:A1

Yellow: A2

Green: A3

Brown: A4

Blac: com

Manuall is writen in chainies we cant understand it there is not any diagrms on that manual

I am very sorry but that is not enough info for me to supply you with any sort of answer. After reviewing your photos again, I noticed that by the BNC connector there are 2 sets of wires. 1 set is probably for power and I assume the other set is for RS-485. Since they are both colored blue, that really doesnt help much at all. Shoot an email to the supplier and have them give you the color codes for the wires. Ask them which ones are for power and which ones are for RS-485

I agree, there really isn't enough information provided.

OP, Sean asked for a photo of the label, not a listing of what's on it. Ayalas asked for a photo of the inside of the camera to help identify it.

People are willing to help you, but you have to help us by providing the information we ask for - all we see of the camera so far is a big white housing, and that tells us absolutely nothing.

200-1.jpg

this photo should help you the problem is there is no any addresses about suppliers

Hi viptajik. you might be better getting someone in. the picture you have posted is not right.

were you have BNC writen ..... that is your RS485

were you have rs485 ...... that is your power.

and were you have rs485 see the thick wire .... that is your male BNC (you need to pull the rubber cover off)

these are all the cables you need. the others are external alarm inputs.

the RS 485 you need to connect to the little box (the one with the black red cable) that box is connected to your controller via telecom cable. BNC from camera to dvr and then you need power. to the last cable. do you know the power of your ptz. also set everything up on the floor first. as you need to set your protocols for your PTZ and controller to talk to each other.

I believe Tom just confirmed which set was power and which set was RS-485. The problem now is trying to figure out which protocol the PTZ is set to. If its chinese, those PTZ's almost always are set to Pelco-D, and its either 2400 or 9600 Baud rate, Either CAM ID of 000 or 001. But it could be something else too. Unfortunately, A PTZ is not a piece of equipment that you want to have without a clear set of instructions. As said before, you will need to contact the supplier to confirm what wire does what and what the protocol, baud rate, and CAM ID is. They are the people that can really help. We are just playing a guessing game here.

Unfortunately I don't have the supplier contacts so I am vesting my time here to fix this ****

As you said with gassing we can't fix it yeah I have to find someone but i am not sure anybody can do that because its chines PTZ camera

Hello,

You said you didn't know the manual in Chinese.I'm from China and know Chinese.You can send the manual in Chinese to me.I can translate it into English.

My MSN:jack-zhu0221@hotmail.com

" title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

You could be really helpful on this forum at times!!!!

I believe Tom just confirmed which set was power and which set was RS-485. The problem now is trying to figure out which protocol the PTZ is set to. If its chinese, those PTZ's almost always are set to Pelco-D, and its either 2400 or 9600 Baud rate, Either CAM ID of 000 or 001. But it could be something else too. Unfortunately, A PTZ is not a piece of equipment that you want to have without a clear set of instructions. As said before, you will need to contact the supplier to confirm what wire does what and what the protocol, baud rate, and CAM ID is. They are the people that can really help. We are just playing a guessing game here.

Thanks SEANHAWG this information helped me nut till i have problem in zooming and turning rounf

Thanks SEANHAWG this information helped me nut till i have problem in zooming and turning rounf

power supply is too small. what size are you using.