matusiam

AVTech KPD674 record timer and motion detection...

Hi,

I've got an AVTech KPD674. I was able to get it working online, setup the email notifications etc etc But the only problem I can't get my head around is the recording timer and motion detection. I would like to configure my DVR in such a way that it would record to HDD only when motion is detected (lets say on ch1) instead of recording everything. I've been trying lots of different configurations and so far I'm not able to get it up and running.

Any ideas gentlemen ??

Thank You in advance

Hi again,

I've managed to get it all working by disabling the manual recording in the record timer settings (If anyone would have a similar issue as me). And later on it was just a matter of selecting the appropriate time slots. Seems sometimes that the simplest things are the hardest.

Let say you have 4 camera installed.

When there is motion in camera1, it seems that the DVR will record all the 4 channel, right?

Can we make it when there is motion in camera1, it only records camera1, not all the camera/channel?

In the DVR screen, when there is motion, itu will show up a new yellow icon (running man icon), when it is recording, it will show up a green icon (camera icon).

Thanks.

Anto

you need to do the ff:

1. turn off manual record and schedule

2. turn on event

3. setup detection area for each camera.

you're dvr is now in motion recording