way2evil

Problem with DVRUSA DVR

I have a linux based DVRUSA box. It was running on Fedora 9. The other day the cameras stopped appearing and showed black boxes instead. I tested the cameras with a TV and they show fine so they are getting power. I called DVRUSA support and was told to reinstall Fedora 9. No problem as they have a download on their website for it. So I go to download it and it doesnt work at all (the download) because their host is unreachable. So after that I was told to download it from anywhere. I grab a F9 torrent and install it just to find that F9 has no drivers for the video card they installed. Their support line has no idea what to do besides send me a disc of F9 and wait a week for it to arrive or pay 60 dollars to have it overnighted. What I would like to know is if there is a way to get this box running as soon as possible, possibly with another software. Its just a computer with a capture card, and I have heard that DVRUSA software is really Hawkeye rebranded. Could I just run hawkeye software?

I am not familiar with DVRUSA DVR but we used to sell some Hawkeye system.

To do fresh install the system you need to install the DVR software after install

the OS Fedora 9.

I am not sure whether Neugent will respon to your request for their software