vavdagic

Geovision gv-800 help!

True but only if he wants audio

personally i never use audio on a DVR

You been at IFSEC today Tom?

no neutech i might call in tomorrow and have a quick look. been going for the past 18 years but it just seems to be getting smaller each year. i think even the suppliers are having a hard time at the moment. last year i was on the CNB stand and they allowed me to buy direct from them which is a first for CNB. i will proberbly go to some of the shows in america this year

can anyone please tell me, do i need black cable to get video or it can be done with blue one ??? is it my cables fault that i don't have picture or is it cards fault???

i can use my blue fanout cable on the black connector on my 16ch gv800. But I've only tried channel 1 and 2. used it this way for several months. no problem.

can anyone please tell me, do i need black cable to get video or it can be done with blue one ??? is it my cables fault that i don't have picture or is it cards fault???

with buying from ebay you are not going to know. its just a chance you will have to take. but rarther than messing around with different leads why not just order the lead you need (black with audio) from geo.

i take it that you do have the geo display screen (controls) when you switch on your unit ???

i cant wait that long for cable to come, i need to know is card ok or does it have fault because i need to return it for refund if its not ok.

i have everything working software and drivers and no errors, but i don't have picture form cameras, i have tryed everything as i said earlier...