So I am just starting out and already have the basic tools crimpers cutters strippers compression tools drills the works, but I am curious as to the tools that you guys bring on the job site with you or just dont leave home without when doing an installation.

So lets hear it what do you pack in your toolbag?

So I am just starting out and already have the basic tools crimpers cutters strippers compression tools drills the works, but I am curious as to the tools that you guys bring on the job site with you or just dont leave home without when doing an installation.

So lets hear it what do you pack in your toolbag?

I pack my whale. You never know what you'll end up needing on a site.

So... in the belly of the whale.

Conduit accessories box - Jboxes, elbows, t-pieces and corrugated conduit and saddles

Heavy duty tool box - The torch, rotary hammer drill, hacksaw, mallet, other odds and ends

Fasteners box - Anything required to fasten something to a wall.

UTP box - Anything UTP cable related

Coax box - Anything coax related

Drill bag - 11 batteries, impact driver, normal hammer, 2ndary torch, various drill bits

Generic toolbag - Containing generic tools

UTP cable - Always carry spare.

Ladders and conduit of course, but they go on the roof racks.

**edit**

Forgot one. Generic tools has screwdrivers, side cutters, pliers, hex keys, allen keys, markers etc.

I also have the other tool box with hammers, chisels (needed one once) multigrips, and some other odds and ends.

Edited by Guest

A 12-pack of condoms. You never know when you need to keep something dry when working in wet environments.

Still sitting here trying to decide if you chose those words deliberately!

A 12-pack of condoms. You never know when you need to keep something dry when working in wet environments.

Still sitting here trying to decide if you chose those words deliberately!

They do work wonders and have so much stretch you can cover a whole cam if you had to.