Sign in to follow this  
jmeader

uk resellers of cnb cameras?

i've been reading good feedback especially with the new line of mona lisa products, but locating uk resellers is proving tricky does anyone know of any or shall i just import from america?

i've been reading good feedback especially with the new line of mona lisa products, but locating uk resellers is proving tricky does anyone know of any or shall i just import from america?

pm sent.

They arent that great, also image quality can be pretty bad during the day especially, on certain DVRs. But they are cheap and do the job in many cases. Their IR bullets are awful, and the box cameras are not as good as their Domes (normally its the other way around) .. so basically only thing worth getting from them are the domes.

They arent that great, also image quality can be pretty bad during the day especially, on certain DVRs. But they are cheap and do the job in many cases. Their IR bullets are awful, and the box cameras are not as good as their Domes (normally its the other way around) .. so basically only thing worth getting from them are the domes.

rory, thanks for your reply, what brand(s) do you suggest for outdoor use with weather protection to accomodate heavy rain and snow in the winter please

pm sent.

thanks tom i look forward to your reply on pm i've sent a link to the ones i was looking at