ibby

Poor image quality

HELP!

Right guys,

I have ran RB59 with a power source to the cameras.

All the cameras work ok, but grainy image quality during the day and night.

Can any one help?

More information is needed.

Define "grainy".

What cameras?

What DVR?

What resolution/quality/framerate settings?

Still captures of the cameras, both day and night, would help.

Hi buddy,

Sorry for the late reply.

My Setup is

3 Cameras image and power provided by a RG59 Cables.

PCI DVR - 8 ports only 3 in use

Balun runing from one side of the house to the other and CAT 5 and 6

Camera

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170617635557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

power is not enough to support this

Ummm, what?

OP: it's hard to tell from the tiny pictures, but honestly, those are cheap cheap CHEAP cameras, and grainy picture from them is to be expected.

And what does power have to do with it then? We haven't been told anything about what power supplies are in use, what power wire is used... how do you come to the immediate conclusion that it's insufficient power?

I know you sell cheap cameras, so you won't want to hear this, but: yes, cheap products IN GENERAL are like this. If $40 camera weren't this crappy, there'd be no market for $600 analog cameras.

So here's what the pictures look like, as much as I can tell from how small they are: they look like an image that's too dark - either because of a poor lens choice, or an imager with poor sensitivity - being electronically boosted to provide a brighter picture, with inherent electrical noise being boosted along with the image.

Exactly as one would expect with cheap cameras.

Daytime looks okay?

Night time, its staying in color, the cheap Color IR cameras i sometimes sell switch to BW at night no matter what but then they are all different. Dont expect anything more from cameras that cheap with IR, they are what they are.

“So here's what the pictures look like, as much as I can tell from how small they are: they look like an image that's too dark - either because of a poor lens choice, or an imager with poor sensitivity - being electronically boosted to provide a brighter picture, with inherent electrical noise being boosted along with the image.

Exactly as one would expect with cheap cameras.”

After reading this i looked at pictures again and i am sure you are right. Look at the shadows on the pavement in front of the car. In the clear picture the sun is more overhead giving lots of light. In the grainy picture the sun is starting to go down but there should be plenty of light there for a good camera.

You first.

i am shame to show my cheap products.

yours are so good.

what?

you afraid to show?

It's not relevant to the thread. Plain and simple: OP's problem appears to stem from using cheap cameras with poor sensitivity. Deal with it.

Looks like the grainy picture at night is coming from the AGC kicking in at night.

And maybe too much light around and the camera isn't sure if it is in night mode or not.

one of my custome sell our products in spain for over 100 pounds

see just go to posts to add your signature. pounds in spain .... like it

one of my custome sell our products in spain for over 100 pounds

see just go to posts to add your signature. pounds in spain .... like it

check the picture.

ok, €

then what?

see its a problem when you make things up .. yes spain is euro.

now sort your other problem out .... in your signature. how can you claim this. CCD CCTV Camera & H.264 Standalone DVR for 20 years

like i said its a hard time being a spammer. its even harder when thay dont know what they are talking about.

would i buy from you NO.

That's okay, I've banned him now - he basically just took to replying to everything with "PM if you want more info". Apparently he was unclear on the purpose of the forum.

That's okay, I've banned him now - he basically just took to replying to everything with "PM if you want more info". Apparently he was unclear on the purpose of the forum.

good ban..... need to do it twice as he is also using the name cctvikegata