realpe

Simultaneous monitoring of several Cpcam/Avtech DVRs

Hi, does anybody know of a third-party software that would enable me to integrate several CPCam/Avtech DRVs into one remote video monitoring session in the same screen?

All the DVRs are the same model.

Videoviewer will run 16x16 channel cp cam/avtech dvr's on the one screen. Why would you want a third party software?? unless you have more than 256 cameras.

Forgot to mention that will only work if you use teamviewer or logmein to connect to the host computer and use VideoViewer.

Thank you for the response, I do know that you can do that with video viewer, but I was looking for something more flexible that would allow me to select which channels of a specific DVR to integrate into the same screen along with other DVRs

I’m afraid you lost me with the part about Logmein, I do know what that is, and I even use it for remote maintenance of some PC based DVR systems, but I don’t know how to use it for this specific situation.

What we do is local network our dvr's to a pc in our office and then when you want to access the dvr's remotely you just log in using teamviewer or logmein and access VideoViewer which then accesses the dvr's

And the benefit of accessing the DVRs through a networked PC via Logmein, as opposed to directly using Video Viewer in the remote PC to connect to the DVRs would be? (Besides obviating the need to install Video viewer in the remote PC)