cctv_down_under

ALL BRITISH POSTERS PLEASE REPORT IN!

yes do guys, i think there are at least 2 members from there ...

i hope some cameras caught the bastids that did this ...

All fine in the NorthEast, why is the world such a crazy place!

Innocent people losing their life due to a few f_____g nutters!

Very sad news, still not sure what it is, just listening to the radio and apparently it was some sort of power surge causing a blast in the tubes. Also something about 3 bombs in a bus. Total confusion around here, mobile networks were down couple hours ago. Bunch of a**holes whoever di this

What the hell happened? Damm, just as we are all sleeping a littlebit better.

OK, the following need to check in:

COOPERMAN---Checked in.

PARANOID------EXPECIALLY, LIVES IN LONDON

ALIB------checked in

STEVE6690-checked in

EZCCTV

CAM2----checked in

BASIL----checked in

JUST PUT IN A QUICK NOTE GUYS, TO TO KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS OK.

Edited by Guest

I offer my condolences to the victims and their families.

This goes to show how stupid these people are. Just what effect did they think they would have attacking some of the most resilient people in the World?

Time to make some parking lots.

no room in london for parking lots .. i remember back when i was in london in the early 90's cathing the tube into the city and the train being stopped between stations due to bomb scares alot, IRA or Iraq War related at the time as that was the first gulf war .. the hotel used to have us search the place for bombs!! Well yah know i was 19 and ready to go .. Hope everyone is okay from this forum, and condolences to the victims and families ... im sure the british will track the bastids down!

This is Outragous, If the objective was to kill people yes they have succeeded, but their objective to disrupt and destroy the way of life of people in the civilised world, they will fail!

The British are incredibly strong people and have some of the best intel in the whole world, Britan will not stand for this and more discussions will happen at the G8 against terrorism.

Bloody Cowards, I mean they really are pathetic! There was 10,000 people in the square they day earlier waiting to hear the Olympic Decision.. this could have been a lot worse.

I wish the pathetic losers would never do these things but whoever did is doing it to say something... "well get your ass on air and say it...dont make people die! and worse dont make people die without reason"

Security Stock went up intsantly, lets hope we catch these cold blooded killers and we stay united as the civilised world.

My heart goes out to all affected by this tragedy and also to the islamic innocent people living the UK... bloody bastards even bombed a station that has a strong living poulation of Islam

Hermy I assume we PM'd the UK guys?

Time to make some parking lots.

no room in london for parking lots .. i remember back when i was in london in the early 90's cathing the tube into the city and the train being stopped between stations due to bomb scares alot, IRA or Iraq War related at the time as that was the first gulf war .. the hotel used to have us search the place for bombs!! Well yah know i was 19 and ready to go .. Hope everyone is okay from this forum, and condolences to the victims and families ... im sure the british will track the bastids down!

I be talking bout making ice rinks n such of terrorist sponsored countries. I mean the US, UK, etc. have pissed off so many of these terrorists... the only option is to eliminate them once and for all. It will never end otherwise it seems.

Edited by Guest

I belive he means some parking lots in Pakastan or Syria. But we shouldn't jump to who did it quite yet. Keep in mind that the G-8 Summit is in Scotland, and some of the anti-globalization types are getting quite violent. I haven't heard of anything so organized out of them, but it's possible.

London is packed with pakistani citizens . .. i used to live in southall, well it was indian and pakistani .. cant remember the exact ratio .. but it was like 1% caucasion ..

Good, Steve reported, only 7 more to go.

Everything allright with your family steve?

We can't make such suggestions to the one you posted on the public forum. I just don't want any muslim or arab members to feel insulted for the actions of a few @%##%.

Please understand.

Hey Data, I thought that you would be on your way over there to kick some aZZ.

Hey Data, I thought that you would be on your way over there to kick some aZZ.

Been there, done that. I did my time, bud.

Hopefully this will give more resolve to every civilised nation,to stamp out terrorism!

Thanks to all our friends on the forum for their concern, its appreciated.

All okay where we are, just wish we could rid the world of all terrorists.... just damn cowards.

Thanks to the guys on this forum, this place is more like an online family, lol. We were quite lucky we decided to go London on Wednesday rather than yesterday to finish of a CCTV Job.