Sign in to follow this  
yuanyaoqi

CCTV Camera Wanted

hi, I want to install surveillance equipment in my home to monitor my cow, sheep. I want to buy 2pcs IR Dome cameras + 4 outdoor IR waterproof cameras, my target price is less than usd50.00/pc, I want to connect them to my old DVR, so do you have any good recommendation?

hi, I want to install surveillance equipment in my home to monitor my cow, sheep. I want to buy 2pcs IR Dome cameras + 4 outdoor IR waterproof cameras, my target price is less than usd50.00/pc, I want to connect them to my old DVR, so do you have any good recommendation?

Where are you from?

Brittany

I put curry on all my goats and haven't lost one yet. Don't waste your money on cheap Chinese cameras as curry is the only solution for the goat.

you can buy it through website, such as *******. you have many choices there. here is a link for your ref. [mod edit: store link removed - please read the rules]

Also I don't agree the views of Tainbone215. In fact many well-known brand cameras are made in china, such as BOSCH, CNB, HONEYWELL. we are one of their OEM factories

you can buy it through website, such as *******. you have many choices there. here is a link for your ref. [mod edit: store link removed - please read the rules]

Also I don't agree the views of Tainbone215. In fact many well-known brand cameras are made in china, such as BOSCH, CNB, HONEYWELL. we are one of their OEM factories

based on whose design?

Sorry, Bosch cams are made in Portugal. They have a better skillset and value quality and pride in workmanship instead of trying to turn a quick buck. Plus, the Portugese aren't spammers.

I just curried another goat and put some scotch bonnets on him. Damn, that goat was definitely high-def!

Seriously, you cannot find a quality $50 camera, that has everything that you will need. It will either be too low resolution, not weatherproof or have a 10' IR range. A friendly suggestion, I wouldn't spend any less than $100 per camera, spend the money on a good camera....cause even if you do find that "magical $50 camera that has a dynamite picture and can see 100 yards at night" it will be a garbage camera.

Why do you have cows and sheep inside your house?? Nevermind

Seriously, you cannot find a quality $50 camera, that has everything that you will need. It will either be too low resolution, not weatherproof or have a 10' IR range. A friendly suggestion, I wouldn't spend any less than $100 per camera, spend the money on a good camera....cause even if you do find that "magical $50 camera that has a dynamite picture and can see 100 yards at night" it will be a garbage camera.

They are stolen when left outside --- sounds like South Africa!

They are stolen when left outside --- sounds like South Africa!

yes, definitely right. In fact it's a house especially for anmimals, I hate the thieves, a dog once was raisen to protect my cows, hens, pig etc, but my dog was stolen too.

based on whose design?

it's their own design, we manufacture. of course, not all of them are our clients. BTW, We're doing our own model and they will come out next month.

Although we carry some ~$50 cameras, just as CHoffman said, you cannot find a good quality camera for that price, certainly not something that is weatherproof. Our cheapest weatherproof camera is closer to the $70 range, but even then you are sacrificing a large amount of quality for the price.

Although we carry some ~$50 cameras, just as CHoffman said, you cannot find a good quality camera for that price, certainly not something that is weatherproof. Our cheapest weatherproof camera is closer to the $70 range, but even then you are sacrificing a large amount of quality for the price.

Dealer price yes easy to find, retail price no. Basically a cheap Color only camera I can easily get for less than that at dealer price that blows away most $100-200 cameras, and its waterproof tried and tested. But no it is not a Day Night camera, it needs light at night, and retail price is alot more.