ayalas

gv with windows 7 question

Hello my question is i have a gv card on a dvr thas about 5-6 years old i havent open it yet so i dont know what gv card it has but its the same age. i wanna up-grade the os to windows 7 it now has xp. Starting at witch gv card is compatible with windows 7? i mean im preaty sure the one io have now its not compatible with 7 so where do i start on a gv card that is compatible with os 7. I hope you understand my question.lol.

First you will need a new computer, Windows 7 is a Hard Drive, CPU and memory hog. XP could literally run on a 1GB partition. Then when you find a Geo card that works with Windows 7 you will need the newer Geo software, which again will need a new computer as its slow slow slow!

Use to run Geo on a celeron just a couple years ago, now even a core 2 3Ghz gets stressed with 8.3 and even worse with 8.4.

Ok i see forget just an os upgrade im better off with a hole system up-grade or like you say a new comp. I wish i could just keep xp but my new raid card aint having that.