Herm,

& All!

Just dropping in again to say Hello! Witness DVR System still up & running - NO PROBLEMS whatsoever!!! Not a single 1 ... I do not even have the system reboot every night like other DVR systems I am running require ...

Have a friend that owns a local nightclub here in Memphis and we may be doing an install there ... will let you know ...

Hope everyone is well ... I got alot of reading and catching up to do here!

COOL!!

btw, BW works best in a night club lighting ... day night also, but dont bother with any IR cams on bars or dance floors, just small areas like stairs or small rooms, etc. Also if there is enough light at the door color would be good to get cloth colors etc, same with car park. In the low lighting like a night club, exview and even Extremes LXR doesnt perform as good as plain old BW 0.1 lux, exview pixelises too much ...if you can, get a cheap color 1 lux color bullet and a cheap 0.1 lux BW bullet and test the different locations with them .. then you'll know what you need .. and get the good stuff after that. Get some WizKid domes if they can afford it, if not at least some vandal domes as they are less likely to be moved - non tinted dome cover also, just clear, you can buy the tabs that go inside that make it harder to see the camera.

Rory,

I appreciate all of your VERY informative posts and the sharing of your knowledge on all CCTV products. I truly enjoy learning and working with CCTV products and wish that it were my everyday profession - like it is for you & most others.

I Cannot even begin to thank you & everyone here enough... CHEERS - keep up the great work!