cctvron

Mobile Demonstration Unit

Gents,

Check out these pics of our Mobile Demonstration Unit. We have a ton of product lines in this MDU. You can find info on many of the products on our website www.4ademo.com Here are the Pics. We are a rep firm that actually did the complete installation of our product. Most of us are former Techs so we understand the installation side.

****SEE BELOW**********

is there anyway I can post pics or could I email them to someone in this wonderful world to post.

Thanks in advance

sorry guys, can't figure out how to resize it. Rory's the man for that.

Very cool Ronnie! This is the stuff I love checking out. But yeah, too bad the pics are so large. You might try uploading the pictures to www.photobucket.com . They say they automatically resize pictures that are too big.

I'd like to see more pictures of the setup. Like what it looks like from the back door looking in and stuff.

resizing is really easy, it can be done with any pc that has paint...

open the image in paint (you can right click and select edit also on most machines)

press ctrl-w (or the long way is select Image at the top, then select Stretch/Skew)

set the horizontal and verticle image numbers to the percent of size you want the new picture to be, for these i selected 25% in both fields

then resave the new picture with a different name in case you end up not liking the size, that way you still have your original pic to try again

-Marcus

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

We can have it up in running in 15 minutes. We have analog and IP cameras. The radio you see to the right we can use with walkie talkies up to 10 miles away. We also have antennas mounted on top of the MDU that will allow us to take an IP camera down the road power it up and transmitt video wireless back to the MDU. We also have quick mounts for cameras on the outside of the MDU. This thing really is a class act. We are going to be taking it around to different territories that my company represents. It will be great for Dealers to see and to help dealers close jobs. I will keep you all posted on the schedules of where it will be. Some of you may be in the areas where we demo. Rory, you could take a quick hop when it's in Miami. Installed we have the following

Keyscan - Access Control

Bioscrypt - Access Control

Altronix

Ditek

Image Vault

Tons of JVC IP and Analog Cameras

Mag Lock on door

JVC Hi-res monitor

JVC 30" HD LCD

Totevision

and the list will continue to grow.

We have several vehicle tracking devices in case it tries to drive itself.

Thank you all for your comments they are greatly appreciated. The best part about this is that we had the opportunity to design the layout and install all the equipment ourselves. Goes to show that this Rep Firms still has the smarts to install the equipment.

...and what does one do with this expensive toy?

drive to mulcahy's in wantagh and pick up some chix ..

bands .. yeah they did have some of the best ive seen, but man i was really ever just into the chix that was there, was like a 10-1 chix to man ratio when i went there .. worked at a restuarant bar just a few feet away for 2 years

Not to change the subject Data, but we use it to Demo equipment for dealers and distributors. We help dealers close big jobs buy showing the end user what they will be buying.

When the rep who drives it around has it at his house it is being monitored on his surveillance equipment. Otherwise we keep it at an overnight storage with guards and cctv surveillance in the city we are in. Yes they have them. We have already looked. Trust me I don't want to park this thing in the hotel parking lot in downtown Washington, D.C., Baltimore or Philthadelphia

man you wouldnt want to park that down here, even with guards and tings ...

Trust me Data we have already thought of it. We have the wireless capabilities for internet service and IP Cameras. Terry our MDU Rep just installed built the wireless camera setup today. He can do 5 miles line of sight with camera transmission. We are using Trango.

see if he can get some Wireless Video gear in there like VideoComm, that will blow your customers away