Robbie4177

An-Tone DVR , cant find software.

Hi All

I am hoping somebody on here will be able to help me with a problem i have setting up a DVR for Remote Viewing. I have found An-Tone website but am unable to download anything as it keeps asking me for a password. I cant seem to find a way of registering with there site or any information on how to get the password.

The DVR make is An-Tone and the model is 36546H.

My problem is i have no user guides or software for this DVR. I would be very grateful if anyone knows were i can get the appropriate Remote Viewing Software and any user guides. If you know were i can find any information on this matter, please send me a link to the webpage.

Kind Regards

Robbie4177

Sorry Robbie,my computer crashed again. I think it might be to do with the ATI graphcs card,but none the wiser. I've now installed XP onto a deskstar 250gb drive. The drive that crashed is the 40gb. I decided to buy off ebay a genuine installation disc. But had a brain-wave,thought,why not try the Dell branded installation disc,and it worked on this non-branded desktop I'm using. I tried using the Product Key number on this desktop,which is Pro,but the disc is Home edition. So I used the PKN on the HP desktop,and it worked. I've tried the An-tone disc in the CD-Rom drive,but just spun up and has not been recognised. I'll get round to using the HP desktop soon,bear with please,ta.

default username should be: Admin

Password should be: 888888

and you're suggesting default user and password

Can any one help me please I need to reset the password of my an-tone dvr but I don't have the default password.

Usually the AN-TONE DVRs have a Jumper on the PCB Board front panel side.

When the DVR is ON, short the jumper for 10 sec.

Reboot the DVR and you have the Original User / passwords (Admin / 888888)

* Note. on Admin user A should be capital.

Thanks a lot it was helpfull. I'm trying now to connect remotley but it seem that I need a CD or software to acess the DVR Can you help me.

Update: as I have the deskstar hdd with XP,I tried it in the HP desktop,didn't work. Something to do with motherboard compatibility,apparently. I now need another hdd to install windows onto the HP desktop sometime,not enough hours in the day working 60 hours a week

right...you chaps,Robbie and sigmaalpha. Because the OE cd-rom drive would not read the An-tone disc,I've know had the chance to install the cd-rom drive from my HP desktop,as I knew inhand that it was capable. I've got your email adress Robbie. @sigmaalpha,please PM your email address so I can attach them

hello every one. can any of you help me with the software or the active X because i cant find it in the web

i have a an tone dvr 32818. best regards