AngleSecurity

Security company CRM??

Hi

I am looking for a CRM system that is tailored or can be effectively used by security companies. But cannot find anything at all.

I have googled but can't find anything, can anyone help?

Like viewpoint crm? Or are you looking to intergrate a customer relationship manager software, for point of sale and such?

I'd love to find something that integrates CRM with support-desk functions and inventory tracking, since so much of our business is after-sales service... something either web-based or with smartphone client software, since we all have various kinds of smart phones (I have both iPhone and Android, boss has an iPhone, co-worker has a Crackberry...)

Great CRM that is specific to alarm companies is Agemni. www.agemni.com is their website. Good for creating/tracking leads, converting leads to customers, tracking inventory, creating/tracking service/billing tickets, and even running payroll for your employees with customizable pay plans. Highly recommend.

If you are looking for a cost effective CRM software for security companies your best bet is Salesboom.com. you can visit their web site here :

http://www.salesboom.com

Their pricing starts at $14/month per user and has a very user-friendly interface and is totally in the cloud (web based)

Further more, this CRM vendor has been around for 10 years which is more than most other vendors.

ConnectWise is feature rich and customizable. I'm currently helping someone writing some custom reports for them.

We provide cloud base CRM for AMC, services, leads and repairs. Try www.postcrm.in We are adding new module to manage CCTV installation. Inviting suggestions.