Hello

anyone tried Bosch HD cams (NBN‑832) ?

i was happy with my ltc 0495, i wonder about those HD cams....

how could it be compared (in term of image quality and details when you zoom, night sensistivity) to Mobotix or Sony SNC cams?

i tried sony snc ch280 and i was not impressed by the image quality (not taliking about WDR), but the post processing on the sensor makes me feel that the details on the frame where not as good as on the mobotix, pixels tends to be blured even in MJpeg mode

any feedback would be appreciated

regards

Michael

Hello

anyone tried Bosch HD cams (NBN‑832) ?

i was happy with my ltc 0495, i wonder about those HD cams....

how could it be compared (in term of image quality and details when you zoom, night sensistivity) to Mobotix or Sony SNC cams?

i tried sony snc ch280 and i was not impressed by the image quality (not taliking about WDR), but the post processing on the sensor makes me feel that the details on the frame where not as good as on the mobotix, pixels tends to be blured even in MJpeg mode

any feedback would be appreciated

regards

Michael

Hello, I belive tnat nobody yet try this camera. It is very new to the market. But we have experience with bosch full Hd ptz cameras autodome junior and autodome 800. Both has very real colors reproduction and sharp image. I have both off them in my demo room. Write me in PM I may give you access to play with them.

haven't seen or heard from my bosch rep in who knows how long. they must be selling a lot of product or you would think that they would call on their dealers. ADI sells bosch cameras maybe they can supply a price.

i like the product but they are so out of touch with things like iphone connection to their dvr's that its rediculous.

haven't seen or heard from my bosch rep in who knows how long. they must be selling a lot of product or you would think that they would call on their dealers.

Sounds like UTC Fire and Security.

For my purposes an iphone connection is not necessary(I dont even have an iphone!). ADI has an office near me but they wont deal with me because I am an end user although I guess they could get me the name of a dealer.

haven't seen or heard from my bosch rep in who knows how long. they must be selling a lot of product or you would think that they would call on their dealers. ADI sells bosch cameras maybe they can supply a price.

i like the product but they are so out of touch with things like iphone connection to their dvr's that its rediculous.

Hello, I belive tnat nobody yet try this camera. It is very new to the market. But we have experience with bosch full Hd ptz cameras autodome junior and autodome 800. Both has very real colors reproduction and sharp image. I have both off them in my demo room. Write me in PM I may give you access to play with them.

This is Sanyo cameras, with Bosch labels

I've used them in installations already.

It's the same sensor as in the 800 series HD PTZ's.

They work very well under low light and recently out performed 5 competitors in a Rotokin shootout.

Some other competitors were, Pelco, Axis, Vivotek etc

Some key features are the quad streaming, remote auto focus from the network and Micro SD card slot that supports up to 2TB of onboard storage.

It has WDR and a slightly larger CMOS sensor than some competition.

None of the Bosch products are OEM of Sanyo.

You could expect the price to probably be a bit cheaper than the current NB498's

Bosch released iPhone app a few weeks ago.

Search for bosch on itunes store and spread word to your dealers and customers.

Its free. It will grab mjpeg feed from any bosch IP camera or encoder. Works best on wifi.

We just did a test with both the 720p and 1080p models (NBN-921 & NBN-832)

We're reviewing the images this afternoon. I'll see if I can get a few stills from them.

We're testing them to see how they handle extreme cases of high and low light situations by making it look into the mouth of one of our converters.

If you're wondering what a converter is, here's an image of one at some random factory.

Hello just wondering if how had any still's from these or any experience with them? How many megapixels does the 720p or 1080p convert to anyone know?

Thanks!

Hello just wondering if how had any still's from these or any experience with them? How many megapixels does the 720p or 1080p convert to anyone know?

Thanks!

720p = 1.3 MP

1080p = 2MP

A bit later then promised but the lads had trouble getting the images.

Sadly they removed a tad of the images by accident.

Here's at least 2 images. One of the 1080p and one of the 720p camera.

It suprised me that the 1080p camera was allot better with low light situations then the 720p.

The 2/3" chip helps loads! Also, the 720p seems to have allot of issues with the whitebalance.

It also suprised me that the camera's now work the BLC out themselves. You don't need to select a certain area anymore.

I haven't got the images anymore due to deletions, but the camera was able to look streight into the hot pan.

The picture down below is the camera in standard settings, so the BLC wasn't add (sadly)

I'll also add an image of a steelpan being transported so you can see a bit more details then just 2 boring doors.

1080p

171318_1.jpg

171318_2.jpg

720p

171318_3.jpg

1080p

171318_4.jpg

720p

1280 x 720 = 0.921600 Megapixels (1MP)

1080p

1920 x 1080 = 2.073600 Megapixels (2.1MP)

We got that camera (nbn 832)

Here is video stream online from our office.

http://www.videobits.net/

P.S. The MP lens from Bosch is strange... it is provide by default invert image (you should to play with image display position 180degree and mirrow) with week color reproduction (close to grey image). This afternoon we will change it on fujinon mp lens.