kiter73

nv3000 good match camera

HI!I got an nv3000 and i want to get 2 cameras .I had a cheap card before and was running 2 cams on it and i want 2 more and i want to help my friend to build one for his house too .My question is what would be a goo match for that card ,budget is about $40-80 each camera.This will go to my house medium light condition ,around 20 light emitter enough . Thanks!

Any analog camera will work with it. I suggest you read posts on here and see examples people have posted. A camera like the CNB VCM-24VF dome gets good marks for all around duty but will run a bit more than your budget.

I forgot to ask !What would be the highest res camera to look for .I guess it is pointless to buy a 600 tvl camera if i had more money .

I wouldn't worry about a high res analog camera seeming overkill. Focus on the quality of the sample images you see posted here. I had everything from cheap $39 cameras all the way up to a 4mp IP camera on mine. With each step up in camera quality, the picture quality showed improvement. Don't go cheap and expect too much.

I wouldn't worry about a high res analog camera seeming overkill. Focus on the quality of the sample images you see posted here. I had everything from cheap $39 cameras all the way up to a 4mp IP camera on mine. With each step up in camera quality, the picture quality showed improvement. Don't go cheap and expect too much.

+1