AndyA

AVer Media Warrenty Bad Customer Services

Hello Has any one else notice avermedia warrently polices Sucks

We order brand new card from distro Got that card it was nv6480 Hybrid Dvr Card Talk to the aver media tech support about green screen issues aka sandybridge he said they was newer vesion of that Card fix that issues to just rma card to them

Stupid Aver media want me to buy a brand new card Full msp on they card that has know Design issue Even they Tech think this is stupid they won't put hold on credit card to exchange I would think company that security buiness wound understand imports of work Secuirty Cameras and customer services They Card had issues They shound post that on they site that need a fix version of the card for sand bridge but IT Does'nt say card does'nt work site on sand bridge

I talk to aver media tech support even they agree it disapointing I Would suggested any one look this card look else where It just truely lacking in Want to resloved the issues

I don't think I shound have to buy second card just to do exchange to get fix version of the card that has know issues they new version of that fix it winch they say Credit the money back when get old one back but based on they Services already am not too sure

Aver media Can't even ship cad other cross ship with out me order new card that stupid

Just post this as warning to any one think get avermedia Card

They Card had issues They shound post that on they site that need a fix version of the card for sand bridge but IT Does'nt say card does'nt work site on sand bridge

new or old the cards use the same software. in your last post you say the screen was black in this post you say it is green and just with the two posts i can tell you the problem.

you are using the graphics from the motherboard.

you also have to install a graphics card along with your card. then update the driver then remove all aver software ... reinstall everything and that is it.

I got thoght distrobutor of they product Buy Yes The Idea had cross my mind am go to send back to them they go deal with avermedia not impress with aver media warrenty thought