vmgtlexi

Samsung SCO-2080R STINKS!!!

better than a snapshot, here is a video of the KT&C mini bullet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D3AIc0VldY

when you watch this, remember this is just an inexpensive fixed iris really tiny waterproof (IP67) bullet camera. Think very small hidden camera in a weatherproof housing. There is some noise at night under even that lighting, but thats the same for even more expensive color/TDN cameras I tested there recently.

I have always thought cam 7 was a fantastic shot Rory.

and to think that camera has been there from around 2001/2002.

through all the storms and heat and sun.

better than a snapshot, here is a video of the KT&C mini bullet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D3AIc0VldY

when you watch this, remember this is just an inexpensive fixed iris really tiny waterproof (IP67) bullet camera. Think very small hidden camera in a weatherproof housing. There is some noise at night under even that lighting, but thats the same for even more expensive color/TDN cameras I tested there recently.

wow dahua has some good compression...not bad....where can i get a copy of the software for those machines..where do you buy those

Edited by Guest

wow dahua has some good compression...not bad....where can i get a copy of the software for those machines

All over my site, literally

1 and 2 have no IR cut filter?

if so then that wont be the SCO?

first two are cnb xcm-24vf bullet and i beleive they must have ir cut filter. but the gamma is at .35. the last two are the sco's...no gamma adjustment...not like there is one

I'm just curious because a smaller picture seems to help out the sharpness of a shot.

Its because you record at HD1 and your full size images are blown up to scale. You would probably get more sharper images if you used D1 recording. If that is D1 image then maybe your DVR over-compresses.

Here is a picture from my SCO-2370 at D1 and CNB Mona Lisa VBM at D1. I think your DVR/cable is a big part of your problem.

2011_07_26_19_28_41.jpg.f5ff1cb155748d6c066bd6ad7e3cd43c.jpg

2011_07_26_19_28_45.jpg.220526ffab2e554fb8d70bfac9a397b7.jpg

Here is a picture from my SCO-2370 at D1 and CNB Mona Lisa VBM at D1. I think your DVR/cable is a big part of your problem.

Hi bantham are you going to sell me your 9000 pro yet

[attachment=2]menew.png[/attachment]

[attachment=0]ktceg.png[/attachment]

[attachment=1]Old Extreme CCTV EX-82 PITCH DARK WIDE 1.png[/attachment]

Hi, what cameras are these? Is it the SCO-2080R?

You have good quality setup, RG59 cables?

Cheers

I just switched to the Samsungs. Mine are razor sharp and do not show any flair or wash out when the image brightens. I think you need to play with the setup menu. As for focus, try zooming to the aproximate view that you need. Then tighten the zoom screw. Then tighten the focus screw just barely enough to lmpart a slight drag on it. Use your thumb and forefinger on either side of the focus screw, and bearly move it until you achieve focus. Then watch the monitor and move side to side on the screw to nail the sweet spot. Be sure to have a decent monitor with good crisp resolution. Also assure that you are focusing on an object that has sharply defined lines (like spokes on a mag wheel). This procedure works well for me.

DVR MAN

P.S. Did you buy from an authorzed reseller?

Go into our menu and look for the reset option. Click on it to return the settings to the factory settings. If things do not improve, email me.

DVR MAN