^^^ thanks " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

Are you happy with the cameras?

yeah so far...i think they are making the Silverlight interface a little faster with each update. so thats a plus...there are plenty of settings for image control. i like the fact that i can run this cam and record mega pixel images to the sd card for events, and then use the analogue output to plug into an analogue dvr. works good for existing customers without breaking the bank with all ip..quality construction. i have had another 1.3mp samsung up and running for 4 months now and no hiccups at all. works great on a smart phone with their app. (ipolis)

another topic. i did install one of those fisheye vivoteks. the 8171 and wow that f2.8 lens makes that thing terrible in low light.. it worked ok for the application i installed but that *** needs illuminators...cam is interesting, could be used for some fun stuff

168743_1.jpg

168743_2.jpg

Night shot looks ok, but lots of noise. What was the shutter speed?

Also, day shot dosn't look good for 3. Mpix cam :o it's rly "soft"

Ya, kinda looks like an Acti image

I would like to see that night picture with a moving object, walk by the camera or drive by. Shutter is probably at 1/5? If so it is useless.

Night picture looks good to me.

Although there seems to be a ton of light there?

A little noisy but acceptable and common if thats AGC overcompensating.

Whats the frame rate? And is that default shutter?

Overall not bad, whats the model?

Night picture looks good to me.

Although there seems to be a ton of light there?

A little noisy but acceptable and common if thats AGC overcompensating.

Whats the frame rate? And is that default shutter?

Overall not bad, whats the model?

snv-7080 dome...there is a good amount of light but they are $140 lowes led lights.. pretty powerful for cheap

snv-7080 dome...there is a good amount of light but they are $140 lowes led lights.. pretty powerful for cheap

And you say you can connect it to existing DVRs also?

Thats what i like .. to have that option plus the other option.

I dont see that dome here though:

http://www.samsungcctvusa.com/products/Products.aspx?CategoryID=17&SubCategoryID=5

I see it here though

http://www.samsung-security.com/SAMSUNG/upload/Product_Specifications/SNV-7080_Datasheet.pdf

And you say you can connect it to existing DVRs also?

Thats what i like .. to have that option plus the other option.

I dont see that dome here though:

http://www.samsungcctvusa.com/products/Products.aspx?CategoryID=17&SubCategoryID=5

I see it here though

http://www.samsung-security.com/SAMSUNG/upload/Product_Specifications/SNV-7080_Datasheet.pdf

yeah samsung-security...go there to look for products....yes there is an analogue output on the camera so you can run analogue and ip at the same time

hahaha...so this camera gets alarm inputs from an optex outdoor motion with voice annunciation...it is hooked upto a loud pa speaker. the pa speaker is to the girl in the videos right..look at her expression when it went off...hahahha...it says "intruder intruder leave now the authorities have been notified"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRyau-lZMJs

Has anyone tried this camera on an Avermedia EH Hybrid DVR? It's not listed on the compatibility list - wonder if it would work...

hahaha...so this camera gets alarm inputs from an optex outdoor motion with voice annunciation...it is hooked upto a loud pa speaker. the pa speaker is to the girl in the videos right..look at her expression when it went off...hahahha...it says "intruder intruder leave now the authorities have been notified"

The next announcement I'd make is No wait, come back, come back!

The next announcement I'd make is No wait, come back, come back!

hahha...yeah come back with beer and pizza

Ok .. I m gonna sound really noob now ..

Unfortunately in Singapore .. which is extremely safe (and people are extremely ignorant) .. there is little chance for me to push for megapixel setups

The images looked fantastic to compared to the usual analogue cameras that I've installed. But how does compare with other IP cameras of the similar specs (EG: Axis / Mobitix /etc) and price ranges?

Anyone got more pix to share?