Kamei

vcl/ademco/honeywell dome camera power supply

I have a 8" dome camera for outside. That is with a sepparate power supply of 24VAC for the camera and the heater. Did anybody now that you can use it with anther power supply from 24VAC 3A because i havent not the original and they are very expensive, more than 400$. Or have you it to sell please let me now.

Are you presently using outdoor power supply with its weather proof housing or you are running power cable from inside to supply your 24VAC???

Are you using only (1) dome or several??

Depending on your answer, you may get away with $25.00 50VA power supply or more cost effective outdoor power supply around maximum $200 (multiple supply for multiple domes)...

Levon

I use use 1 powe supply for each camera, i go place 2 cameras but the second is far away from the first. I have to use a weatherproof housing for placing the power supplys in, like the original from vcl. Do you now that you need the original that there are setting in the power supply from a vcl or is another also good. With the original you have 2 circuits, 1 for the camera self and 1 for the heater. The original is 3A 24VAC 72W, thats all i now. I havent still connect the camera because i must sure that i make him not dead with faulty power supply.