have only seen them at shows. their units are pretty large - at least the ones i have seen. they are german too i believe so European support (again people at the shows had accents so support be European also).

I find them to be ridiculously over complicated to use for the end users and usually ridiculously over specced for what's needed at the site.

More ridiculously to setup then Genetec?

I find them to be ridiculously over complicated to use for the end users and usually ridiculously over specced for what's needed at the site.

I've never set up a Genetec, but 10/10 customers who have previously used Geuterbrueck always ask "Is it easier to use than that?"

I would be curious to hear what you find difficult in regards to Genetec setup / operation?

The geutebruck software (Gscview) is really easy to use. I had installed a lot on several company and they find it very intuitive. But for the setting it's not the same things. It's more complicate. But in general, if you want something easy to use for your customer, it's means a lot of work of setting.

Geuterbruck in Spain just plainly sucks... Not talking about their products, which I have been unable to try yet, but the company itself.

It's not an official Geutebruck. It's just an exclusive reseller. After i don't know why you find they sucks...

What to say: They have there method to work^^