VictoriaG

Help Finding manufacturer of dvr

SEANHANG is right there is no FCC Id, but it's very usefull site for me.

That's how network software looks like.

Rory thx for help.

172977_1.jpg

I've checked the TVT, but it's little bit different. Also it looks more like DAHUA DVR. Accidently I found this one http://www.anko-tech.com/en_index.html and AK-9424WR model has same specifications like my unit. I've downloaded their manual & CMS it's exactly the same.

Rory, do you familiar to this manufacturer? I'm not sure that they are so popular (like DAHUA for example). Actually I never heard about this brand of DVR. If someone can provide another information about this brand (ANKO), I'll be greatful.

They must use the same boards and programmer LOL

or they buy from dahua and just customize them.

I looked through the manual of one of the DVRs and its almost identical to Dahua except its like a different skin, all the same settings, some boxes just moved around and some words a little different but otherwise same settings.

The Big Difference is encode ability,but both Dahua and that unit use hi3515 chip. That's chip ability 50FPS at d1 for all 4 channels (1st one 25fps at d1 and 2-4 is 6fps). This unit manufacturer made a trick that "gives" you 100FPS at d1. It took me lot of time to understand what was it. They add at decoding I-FRAME option of minimum 2 frames interval between i-frames. You cannot disable that option, so fps doubled. In Dahua DVRs I've never seen this option. They 4ch dvr based on 3515 also and have 50 fps at d1 as I mentioned. They 8ch based on 3520 chip and gives you full d1 (200fps at d1). Someone told me that Avermedia is manufacturer. Any suggestions?

The Big Difference is encode ability,but both Dahua and that unit use hi3515 chip. That's chip ability 50FPS at d1 for all 4 channels (1st one 25fps at d1 and 2-4 is 6fps). This unit manufacturer made a trick that "gives" you 100FPS at d1. It took me lot of time to understand what was it. They add at decoding I-FRAME option of minimum 2 frames interval between i-frames. You cannot disable that option, so fps doubled. In Dahua DVRs I've never seen this option. They 4ch dvr based on 3515 also and have 50 fps at d1 as I mentioned. They 8ch based on 3520 chip and gives you full d1 (200fps at d1). Someone told me that Avermedia is manufacturer. Any suggestions?

Yeah Dahua is D1 7fps all channels, or D1 30 fps all channels on the Full D1 units.

Also Dahua non Full D1 units just have the first of every 8 channels at D1 30fps and the rest in CIF.

No not Avermedia, everything is literally like Dahua as far as the setup goes its just like a different skin, so its chinese for certain.

Check my software for dahua on my site and see if it connects.

I've tried to connect dahua units to their (qihan/ilink) software without success. Also tried to connect my unit to dahua software also without success.

Here you can download my unit's manual http://www.anko-tech.com/upfiles/file/2011051245660020.pdf

And here CMS http://www.anko-tech.com/upfiles/file/2011041565492144.rar

Have you changed the software of dahua? I have PSS ver 4.2.0.0401 but i'm not satisfied. It's very messy and complicated.

I dont modify Dahua's actual software but I use their SDK to create my own.

Or in some cases I just modify their SDK demos which is permitted.

PSS is now 4.05.

Check my Dahua Downloads page for all the manufacturer software

My custom software is under Dahua Software.