ikill4food2

Diginet Center viewing problem ???

*UPDATE -- PROBLEM SOLVED - VIDEO DRIVERS - Uninstalled & Re-installed to earlier version*

I did this one last time and it worked!

THANKS!!!

Looking for suggestions to this puzzling problem ...

First off ... I am using Diginet Center version 4.13 Patch 8 software on my home PC to view cameras from Diginet Site ... EVERYTHING is working great and all is well until a few days ago ...

I try to view any camera OR even search recorded video using Diginet Center software on this PC and all of the cameras seem to have the GAMMA and/or CONTRAST out of wack! I cannot get them back to their NORMAL look to save my life! was displaying PERFECT in everyway just 2 days ago!

I have no idea what happened ... *BUT*, it is ONLY with the one PC I am using now ...

I can goto work and load the Diginet Center up, connect ok and view all cameras PERFECTLY --- they all look great as they used to on my home PC ... I can even view all cameras perfectly from my sons computer here at the house on the same LAN using *ANY* version of the Center software. Web remote view still looks great also.

It is almost like somehow the Contrast or GAMMA settings got out of whack in the Diginet CENTER software and saved it somewhere on this computer ... I have UNINSTALLED (double checking that everything was removed - folders - data files, etc.) the center software 4 or 5 times, even went into the registry and made sure I deleted the associated keys (keys I deleted were under the name of DVR in the registry) ... Also tried installing an older version of the center software and still didn't fix anything!

I know for a fact it is something with the CENTER software on *THIS PC ONLY* and not server or hardware related ... Does anyone know what I might be missing ??? Color, Gamma & Contrast are wayyy out of whack!

Only thing I am left guessing is that there is some entry somewhere that I need to delete, and then re-install CENTER software ...

I have even re-installed my video drivers just to make sure, still no fix ...

All other programs & forms of video , mpg's, avi's, etc. display fine on this computer ... It is just an issue with the Diginet CENTER software & This PC ... The display at the Diginet SITE is 100% Perfect - no problems there at all ...

Thanks for any help in advance!

*UPDATE -- PROBLEM SOLVED - VIDEO DRIVERS - Uninstalled & Re-installed to earlier version*

I did this one last time and it worked!

THANKS!!!

Edited by Guest

is it XP, SP1 or SP2? Not sure if has anything to do with your card but have seen issues with media between older XP and updated ones with video files created on the newer one, not seeing this video on the older ones.

PROBLEM SOLVED - SEE ORIGINAL POST -- THANKS!!!

Thanks Rory ...

It is XP Pro with SP2 ....

Everything is working great on this computer ... nothing in windows or hardware was changed to cause this problem ... it just happened.

I have been running & using this PC for 6 months now and Diginet CENTER software has always worked great on it ... just cannot figure out what could have magically changed itself to make the camera displays go out of whack! ???