Sign in to follow this  
nscherneck

Bosch 600 Series

Hey all,

I work for a Bosch dealer. We're preparing to implement a multi-site video system and are considering using the 600 series DVRs. On the product page on the Bosch site it shows an iPhone with remote access. Can anyone comment on the iPhone interface and it's reliability?

Any other comments of the functionality / quality of the 600 series units is greatly appreciated as well..

Bosch 600 series product page:

http://www.boschsecurity.us/en-us/ProductInformation/DVR/600Series

Can anyone comment on the iPhone interface and it's reliability?

hi the 600 is getting on a bit. problem with bosh is they say it can do this and that.

I work for a Bosch dealer.

your a bosh dealer can you find a app link for iphone ??? for the 600. its been comming for 2 years

There is no iphone app for the 600 series or any other Bosch that i know about. the Iphone looks good for the brochures but Bosch is way behind the times when it comes to remote access on any phone. even with blackberry it uses rtsp ports and will only give one live picture at a time and has to log in separately to each camera. no play back.

I've put in the 600 series and had customers complain about the video output both on the dvr and remotely and had to put in a different brand of dvr

The Divar 600 outputs an RTSP stream. Get a app on your phone that view RTSP and you can watch the cameras via that.

This should be in the manual.

an update from my previous post -----just got an Iphone and while browsing the app store guess what i found-- a bosch app for the 600 series. the app has a demo site on it that you can connect to. judging from the time differences from EST i am guessing germany.

i haven't been able to connect to any of the 600 series we have installed yet but i think its a port issue that i need to resolve. i'll post again if i do get it working.