jisaac

how to catch a child molester. Anyone?

Hey guys I have one for you. Besides the CCTV system installation side of my business I have another side. We do all the custom cameras and spy stuff and gadgets and gizmos. Well there was this woman about mid 30's called me the other day and asked me to help her with something.

********* WARNING. TOPIC BELOW WILL MAKE YOU MAD. IT IS EXTREMELY SAD AND ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE A PROBLEM HEARING GRAFFIC INFORMATION******************

With that being said she told me that she is divorced and has a 7 year old son. Every other weekend she sends her son to his dads. And her son has come to her and asked her to do something about his dad molesting him everytime he comes over there. The only thing he brings over there is a back pack. She is very afraid of her x husband and says she does not want to go to the police until she gets 100% undisputable evidence of what he is doing. I thought about using one of those miniature dvr's and sowing that and miniature dvr in his back pack and trying to get this on video. Has anyone had experience with these dvr's? Any suggestions? Any one want to kill some man yet? This kind of thing really makes it hard for me not to get a baseball bat and beat this guy within an inch of his life.

here is a link to one I am talking about. http://www.supercircuits.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3937

We have used these units very successfully, how many hours will you want to record for, you might need to provide another battery?

I have access to a mobile dvr might be a bit heavy with batt

i could fly over i live out of town Id lurve to um tech him NOT to play with boyz.... for free just pay my air fare LOL

The woman needs a CTSCAN.

First of all, why would she mention something of such strong accusations to a complete stranger over a telephone? Secondly, if she was worried about this, she wouldn't use her son as bait and allow him to molest him again in order to gain video evidence.

I would stear clear of this woman, she needs her meds.

scottj

I have extensive experience working child sex cases.

There is something very wrong with a mother that is willing to subject their child to abuse for no other reason than to gather "100%" evidence.

1) She needs to report this to police and child protective services so they can begin an investigation.

2) the child needs to be interviewed by a special child forensic interviewer as part of the LE and CPS investigation

3) she needs to talk to her attorney about getting a temporary modification to her custody and visitiation order

Let the cops and child services do thier job on collecting evidence.

Getting a 7 year old wired up is about the worst idea I've ever heard.

I also have some experance with child abuse and parental reponce and that is well outside the normal responce. Even more odd is the wanting of video. The odds of a covert cam seeing anything useful is slim to none. Audio would be a better choice but even then the odds are still pretty low.

yes i thought it was pretty odd too. But as i looked into it a little bit more i kind of figured out why. She already turned him before. want to know what happeaned? After the police interegated him he found her and beat the living sense out of her. And also scared the son to the point of not admitting it to anyone but his mother. So this guy has got these people under scar tactics. And of course the police can not get him on assult seeing as how she is to afraid to admit it was him. And the reason she admits it to me is because detective shueatz ( i work alot with him ) sent her over to me to get this evidence since the boy wont admit it.

Like I said this guy deserves the ass kicking of a life time. Its hard not to get emotionally and physically involved. Would like to be able to help them out.

Sell them some weapons ....

even myself, i dont go anywhere with a variety of weapons :-0

Nothing personal to you jisacc, but your Detective is not following proper procedures and would have a tough time making a solid prosecution of this guy with his detective practices. I would stand clear of this whole arrangement before you get dragged into something messy and illegal.

scottj

I dont have much experience in this. I usually just supply the law with bugs, taps, custom devices, and other things. I will take your advice and seperate myself from it.

Hold a 44 to his head and ask him!!!

just kiddin.. i have dealt with this... NO MOTHER would allow her child to be bait...NO MOTHER, she probably wants the video for something else...jealus of a GF perhaps... id be carefull with this one..and if it works out she speaks the truth, let me know and i'll come cut the sick bastards balls off!

I'd try a digital audio recorder. They now come very small and run a long time on a battery......................

seperate yourself from the anger side and do what you can. Have her contact a GREAT counseler for the issues and you'll be happier.

Still doesn't add up. If the kid gets caught with the audio recorder then that situation is even worse. If the cops were wiring the kid live...that might make sense.

The best thing would be to report it to the cops and keep the kid away from him until they do an investigation, could be the kids telling the truth, could not ..

ill just fly over bug his house from outside, ( have a bug that can hear through walls LOL) and if he touches the kid pop a cap in his ass, sick phucker, man i got 3 kids and the thought of touching my kids is well id kill myself its freaky man, ... yeah becareful man there are some strange ppl out there... i think the cops would have come to you to hire **** off ya if they neede it... dont know bout them getting her to come to you... surely they have evidence, semen tear in his rectrum..?? i dont know- sick thoughts man, yuk

surely they can get him i know they got this dood here on evidence 20 years later he was convicted of molesting his two girls, hes in jail... pity my missus sister got kicked out from her stoopid dad and had to live with them for a while, no wonder shes messed up i know why...

all else fails let the cops do their job, geezuz wots the world coming to...