No. Put in 3 of them to replace, that Soda Company. Had to go down to New Jersey. I did just buy another-liked it so much.

The GE Interlogix Units said Kalatel on them, but I think they took that off since they started renaming them with GE Security.

Those embedded jobs must be too complicated, you guys can't even figure out who makes the damn thing...

I sugggest you sell those back on Ebay and install some top quality PC based machines. At least you will know who makes them..

scottj

Here is an idea.....

If you are unsure who makes the machine, just private label them with the "Intellicam" name. That way if they fail, they get all the liability...haha

Those embedded jobs must be too complicated, you guys can't even figure out who makes the damn thing...

I sugggest you sell those back on Ebay and install some top quality PC based machines. At least you will know who makes them..

scottj

Didn't get them on Ebay. It was a company job. scottj, I see you over at Ebay selling your wares.

...and another thing, you go ahead and pay $5000 plus for somethig I can get for $500. They are for my properties (for me to learn and play with) and not for customers-I'll leave that to you.

haha not hardly. I don't think anyone is selling those, they just like to advertise them for some reason or another.

I'm just waiting for Ebay to start selling something useful, like Illegal Aliens or something I can make a profit off of.

Ohh Oh i smell some union bashing in the wind ..

Naw Rory, no Union bashing tonight. Besides, my brother is Union (IBEW), and he has a made a very good living overcharging people with inferior work, so I would never want to bash him for that...

Only kidding Data

yes, and ive seen some plumbers, computer techs, and alarm installers .. also very amusing )))))))

yeah yeah, i know i was one once too, well not a plumber