Securame

Where to download one of this for printing?

Sorry, but I just could not come out with a better subject...

t9XsP-1.jpg

I got a coupe of this posters on CPSE, and after being around here for a while folded in half they do not look like so well. I would like to have a nice one printed on cardboard so I can keep handy for testing cameras myself and maybe showing to some customers, does anyone know where I could download an image/PDF, so I can get it printed here in good quality?

Thanks!

hi. if its for true testing and showing customer take a look at the norman target its a life size fold away camera target for face or licence plates ....... pm sent

hi. if its for true testing and showing customer take a look at the norman target its a life size fold away camera target for face or licence plates ....... pm sent

Looks awesome, and that would be great for tests on the road. But I would also like to have the smaller one printed for use in our shop and office.

It depends on how you are going to print it. I recommend that you do not print one using a commercially available printer. They simply will not print at a high enough resolution for adequate testing, and probably will not look good if you are going to show them off to customers. I would recommend that you purchase one from a camera supply house, but if that is not practical you can take an extremely high resolution PDF to a local printer (like Kinko's or something) and ask them to print it.

This is the test chart that I use: http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~westin/misc/res-chart.html

Good luck! Let us know what you end up with.

Unfortunately no. Ebay maybe to find a "pre-owned" one? When we decided to buy a set of test charts we wanted legit, so we dropped the cash on the real deal.

It depends on how you are going to print it. I recommend that you do not print one using a commercially available printer. They simply will not print at a high enough resolution for adequate testing, and probably will not look good if you are going to show them off to customers. I would recommend that you purchase one from a camera supply house, but if that is not practical you can take an extremely high resolution PDF to a local printer (like Kinko's or something) and ask them to print it.

This is the test chart that I use: http://www.graphics.cornell.edu/~westin/misc/res-chart.html

Absolutely agree !

I got main from them few years back