pal251

ICrealtime Max series dvr not working with IP CAM lite

I have taken over 4 properties with ICrealtime dvrs. All of the DVRs are the Flex series dvrs except for one that is a MAX16 dvr. The Max 16 dvr works great with web based login through IE and also use the PSS program. I am trying to use IP CAM lite for android but its not bringing up an image. I can use the program with the other DVRS but not the max series.

Far as I know all the settings are correct compared to the other dvrs.

Have you contacted IC Realtime technical support? They're pretty good with their response.

Edit: If you search the Android Market for "ICRSS", that's the official program for IC Realtime DVR's. Should work with all units.

"Have you contacted IC Realtime technical support? They're pretty good with their response"

let us know how you make out with tech support. the first time i called it took 24 hours exactly for them to call me back. the second time left a message and waited 30 minutes before i called the sales dept. and asked if they even had someone in tech support. i will say, sales did transfer me to support and they did take care of my problem but waiting on tech support line to call back is a money loser.

PS. won't be calling a third time

Well...they know I'm close enough to walk to their location and put my hands around their necks, so they always take my call. YMMV...

I know I can download the "official" $30 program but was trying to avoid it. Plus the refund policy through android market is only 15 minutes so if it doesn't work I am out $30

none of those apps are working. I have been using the Dahua setting on IP cam lite though

It says it connects to server correctly but nothing happens after that