Campbell

Control Center will not connect to DVR

Ok so I have this problem.

I've installed Control Centre 8.5.0 on 1 machine - Windows 7

I have 1 GV1480 & 1 GV600

I cannot get Control Center to connect to the DVRs period.

Firewalls are down

Running latest versions of software

Can ping DVRs from CMS machine

Can view DVR webpage from CMS machine

Control Center will search and locate the DVRs and add them including all camera names

all services are running

But I cannot get any live view from the cameras. It doesn't even try to connect. As soon as I hit update host settings or try to live view, it instantly says Unable to Connect... it doesn't even try and I'm quite flummoxed

You remembered to turn on the service on the DVR itself right? The DVR itself has the control center service that has to run that connects to the Control Center server itself... its a little thing but its usually forgotten about...

You remembered to turn on the service on the DVR itself right? The DVR itself has the control center service that has to run that connects to the Control Center server itself... its a little thing but its usually forgotten about...

Yeah yeah, all the services are on too.

Hi there, try changing the usernames of the administrator and the checked boxes on the control center tab in the "password setup- local account edit" and try changing the ports you are using. hope this helps.

Hi there, try changing the usernames of the administrator and the checked boxes on the control center tab in the "password setup- local account edit" and try changing the ports you are using. hope this helps.

Tried this, no dice

Does the other services (remote dvr/ viewlog) work when triggered from control center?

No service will connect. But as I said, CMS will see the DVR through its own findadevice tool and can pull all the camera names.