RichTJ99

Geovision IP cam - GV-BL120D - how do I reset it to factory?

Hi,

I have a GV-BL120D which is set to 192.168.1.11, my DHCP range starts at .100. The camera worked fine for several months & now when I goto http://192.168.1.11 I get nothing. I also have the Geo cube cam which is at .12 & it works fine. Both cameras were purchased & installed at the same time.

I am able to ping 192.168.1.11 but no http access. Any suggestions on how to do a hard reset?

Thanks

Rich

When you try and access the cameras webpage, do you see the title bar change to something about GeoVision? If so that tells me its seeing the camera.

I used to have a lot of issues accessing IP devices, where it would never load to the login page. GeoVision of course couldnt figure out the issue. Try from another machine, see if it works. But if the title bar doesnt even show GeoVision then theres another issue.

I forget how to reset them. I think you power it on and then hold the reset button for about 60 seconds

Reset GV Bullet Cams

Bullet Camera

1. Unplug the power cable and the network cable to start.

2. Loosen the camera’s cover and remove the Silica Gel Bag.

3. Unscrew the Fixing Screw and slightly pull out the camera module.

Accessing the Camera

4. Press and hold the Default button for 50 seconds while plugging the

power cable.

5. Release the default button and the process of loading default values

is completed.

6. Slightly push the camera module back and fasten the Fixing Screw.

7. Replace a new Silica Gel Bag and fasten the camera’s cover

immediately.

After you do the reset, the IP address for the camera will default to 192.168.0.10. You might need to reconfigure your NIC to gain access to the camera, and then change the IP address to 192.168.1.xxx

I have had the same problem with this camera. i used geovisions gv ip devise utility to reboot the camera or to change the ip.

I have the same BL120 cam and it got stuck on firmware update, I just reset it to default but now I dont see it in ip device util.

when I ping 192.168.0.10 it returns properly but cant login to 192.168.0.10 webpage,

dosnt show up on my geo when I scan...

Any solutions?