RIP

Who has the INTELLIX AVR-400SN for sale?

Is there a reason I cant find this one for sale? Can you recomend another with the same quality, specs and at a reasonable price.

Suggestions welcome

Thanks

Hi

Where are you located?

This IS the best 4ch featured DVR in that price range.

It sells under various names:

Uriel (TM4)

Eclipse CCTV (Nubix)

Lexion (LDS-i400)

Hi

Where are you located?

This IS the best 4ch featured DVR in that price range.

It sells under various names:

Uriel (TM4)

Eclipse CCTV (Nubix)

Lexion (LDS-i400)

Hi Rory

I am located in Texas.

What can I expect to pay for this model and does it come in an 8 CH version?

Do you have a favorite online CCTV store?

Thanks

Hi

I dont know who sells it online, I buy from Manufacturers or distributors myself. Someone else on the forum may be able to jump in and recommend where to purchase it, im in the Bahamas .. I cant post retail prices as I only know wholesale pricing ..

No online stores really, maybe the only one I do visit on an off is Spytown.

They dont have an 8 channel yet as far as I know, supposedly working on that and a 16 channel, for a while now. You can check out the WebGate Inc 8 channel which is in the same range as this, well more $$ but a mid range DVR like this one. WebGate is sold under HUNT in the US, and a couple others I cant remember off hand.

Are you and end user?

Rory

What are you looking to spend? "Have I got such a deal for you".

I am a cheap ba$terd but I will pay an extra penny for quality.

What'cha got?

RIP,

There are some pretty good deals on DVRs et al at http://www.atvideo.com/ . Click on 'Discontinued Specials' & 'Open Box Specials'.

In many cases these are brand new devices, still with full factory warranty and support, and come with features including motion detection, network-capable (including internet) and data compression. And best of all, ATV is making them available at hundreds of dollars rather than thousandes of dollars.

We've used these same devices (at full price) on several wildlife projects and I can vouch for their quality and the company's commitment to technical and customer support, two of the most important characteristics as far as I'm concerned.

It'd probably be worth your time to make a call and see if they have any DVRs left.

Best wishes,

bill

Pretty "fruggle" myself. I will give you a great deal.

http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2831

Well to tell you the truth it looks like alot more than I need. I am also afraid to embarass myself by making an offer. I was hoping to get the AVR-400SN and 4 cameras for under $1700. Not sure if its doable or not. I may be way outta line with my price expectations.

I need a 4, 6 or 8 CH DVR with atleast the AVR-400SN specs

1 door peephole camera

1 outdoor wide angle day night (B&W?)

1 outdoor day night color & BW

1 indoor color

Can you spell out what those features are? When I Google AVR-400SN, I get exactly one hit and that's in Korean.

It seems to me that basic cameras are dirt cheap now. The bulk of your money will be spent on the DVR which, it seems to me, is really the heart of your system.

If they have any DVRs left, I think it'll be tough to beat ATvideo's prices for fully-warranteed Discontinued Specials/Open Box Specials. But, as mentioned a moment ago, without knowing what your requirements are, it's difficult to say that ATvideo will meet'em.

Data maybe you can get him that DVR and some Provideo bullets the same time? Just pop over to amityville

RIP, I have someone that has first dibs on it, if they pass it up, you can have it within that budget. Like I said, I have 2.

RIP, if still interested, $1000. This will leave you enough for those cams.

Sorry for the late reply. I may have found a local source for the one mentioned at the top of this thread. Even tho its only four CH I really like that one.

I REALLY appreciate the offer and thank you.