Sign in to follow this  
camera-newbie

Anyone used a Basler bip2-2500c-dn or similar models?

I've found someone nearby that is selling two Basler IP cameras -- one is the above bip2-2500c-dn and they've also got a BIP-1300c dn both with lens for a very good price albeit with no manual or box -- I'm very hesitant to act on this since they probably have no warranty since I have no receipt or knowledge of their background (how old, where they came from, are they "hot")..

Regardless, I'm still interested in these cameras regardless of where I get them but would probably not pony up the extra $$ for the 5Mp model as the bip2-1920c-dn would be sufficient I believe for my purposes. Anyway, if anyone of you has used one I'd love to hear what you thought of them and particularly how well they behaved in dark outdoor scenarios and if there were any quirks when used with software such as Milestone,etc. They seem like really slick and well engineered cameras if you don't mind the ~$1k price/camera once lens/enclosure is in the mix if doing outdoors.

Nevermind.. I'm now an IPVM subscriber and read some reviews over there.. Please ignore.

Do you really have to keep pushing this down everyones throats, this forum is for advise or to help not to advertise

Nevermind.. I'm now an IPVM subscriber and read some reviews over there.. Please ignore.

Do you really have to keep pushing this down everyones throats, this forum is for advise or to help not to advertise

What?

What?

You deaf