kunyitasam

How to combine multiple IP camera into one stream?

Hi,

I'm looking for solution to combine multiple IP camera streams into one to be monitored remotely via mobile device (preferably iphone).

I'm using Vivotek and ST7501. I've tried iViewer for iPhone. However when I opened all cameras, they were almost no movement (maybe 1 frame per 5 seconds).

Then I tried AVTECH KPD679, analog DVR. It's much easier and a lot faster to be viewed from iphone, even the details were not as good. Is it because avtech only use 1 stream for all 16 channels? Is there any solution to use the same method on IP camera?

In my area, internet bandwidth is very limited. Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Alvin

Geovision has solution for stream combining. There is Mobile Server SW which is free in conjunction with GV-NVR SW. To add your non geo cameras you should purchase lisence dongl for 3-ed party cameras to be added into GV-NVR.

Then launch Mobile Server SW there and you may combine cameras into matrix view (2x2, 4x4... and so on) in to one stream. which may be accesable from mobile aplication.

Geovision has solution for stream combining. There is Mobile Server SW which is free in conjunction with GV-NVR SW. To add your non geo cameras you should purchase lisence dongl for 3-ed party cameras to be added into GV-NVR.

Then launch Mobile Server SW there and you may combine cameras into matrix view (2x2, 4x4... and so on) in to one stream. which may be accesable from mobile aplication.

Thank you I will look at it.