Gesualdo

Nuvico NVCC-SVD cameras

Yes the new Nuvico domes are excellent. They improved on their original day/night domes by reprogramming the sensitivity at it which they switch to night mode. They are also Super High Res

I have also been getting great review on their DV2 Series DVRs

sal

http://www.digitalwatchguard.com

I have placed about 225 of the cameras modules used by NUVICO. They have been available directly from the manufacturer in Korea, C-Pro, for some time. Now they tell me I have to get them form NUVICO so my price went up a little. Anyway I have not had any failures and since the day/night change-over adjustment was made at the factory, they work fantastically with IR.

This is getting ridiculous. Are you a stock holder with Nuvico? 10 posts today and in every one of them you are pushing hard on the Nuvico's. Not to mention some of those threads are many months old. What gives?

I've heard of Designss , i believe they are based out of PA. They do consulting and Design for large projects. Once a consultant likes a brand, he stays with it. I'm familiar with the Nuvico line and I can tell you though, they are good cameras. Nuvicio is not the actual manufacture for the cameras, but the cameras are excellent.

I gave up on Nuvico a long time ago, when they were pushing me to Puerto Rico to buy, and im in the Bahamas ... anyways, the support from Extreme for WizKid and Extreme cameras is unbeatable. Im still open to ideas, but for now ..