mvdswaluw

Software for Philips LTC 0500/50 (mode programming).

I have been using a second hand Philips LTC 0500/50 for some while. I've damaged it with some high power RF nearby and got rid of it.

Last weekend I've found another and did not hesitate to buy it. Now I've noticed that MODE1/2/3 behave different than with te previous camera.

Long story short. I'm looking for the software to program the modes via the serial port, but can't find it.

Can anyone help me or point me to the software/protocol?

If you are still looking send email and will forward camcom to you M8

Hi , i have several Philips camera LTC 0600 (same as LTC 0500 but 0600 is color). I use them on my microscope and I am desperatily looking for the configuration software LTC 0650/00 . According the manual the software is the same. Best Regards Guido Haagdorens

Hi,

We would like to use two LTC500 camera's for a school project, but need the mode programming tool for to set it up.

Can somebody please point us out were we can find or download this software?

We've been digging through the Internet but it is nowwhere to be found anymore.

If one of the cctv members still have this software it would be much appreciated if it could be shared.

Many thanks,

Mark.

Hello All,

I appreciate this post is old but I'm also looking for this software if anyone can help? I have just received the Philips LTC 0600/10 and I'd like to be able to control the camera from my PC if possible.

Many thanks

Karl

Hello I bought a philips ltc 0600/50 camera.

I read this topic about the software "CamCon" you can use to change the settings off the camera.

I can't find a site to download this software , is there someone who can help me?

kind regards Marcel

Hello All!

I also had a need for this program (LTC0650), but there is not even a mention of it on the Philips website. Please help me find this program.