rubixs

complete noob in b,ham uk looking for some 1 to set up dvr

hi all i'm new to this site this being my first post.

basically as in the title of this post i am a complete thicko when it comes to networking.

i've had my dvr/cctv system for about a year now which i bought of that well known auction site an import from china.

the dvr its self no has no brand name or model number which i can share with you its just a basic dvr that can run 4 cameras.

since i bought it i've only had it set up to monitor & record but would now like to have the networking side of it set up so i can view it from any where especially from my iphone.

i think it would be a waste of time me trying to set it up as i said above i'm quite thick when it comes to networking i've googled & looked through posts on this forum but it like talking in a foreign language to me.

so i was wondering if there is any 1 in the midlands birmingham area who could come & set it all up for me or is there any business that can offer this service.

Edited by Guest

have i posted in the wrong section or something as no 1 seems to wanna answer me,surely theres gotto be some 1 or some business to offer the service i've asked.

hi, pm me your details, i can prob do it via remote, price will be a bottle of scotch!!

Just in case Mick, (rubixs) does not visit the forum again, his system is up and running on the net,I set it up for him few days ago via remote.

Update to post, Never got the bottle of scotch either! some people do not know when they are well off,.