dahomes555

License Plate Capture Position and Recommendation

yeah, it's good enough. My 2nd camera arrived today. Interestingly, that seller bumped the price up from $137 to $299.

I cannot find the EN-V150K-70 available anywhere. Who is the manufacturer? Where did you get it?

I don't see a camera by this site's primary sponsor with the same specs so...

It's ebay #170784505612. It's now listed for $299 but I just got a PM from the seller that hints that price might be negotiable. He sold 10 rather quickly at $137 and my assumption is he went fishing for a higher price.

Based on the pictures and specifications I'm guessing that ebay #290713273893 is the same camera only in white.

Ebay #170784487153 looks identical (specs and OSD) but it has a different case and mounting arm.

My guess is this camera comes out of a generic factory in China and gets who-knows-what manufacturer label and part number stuck on it.

Be careful looking for cameras on ebay listed as "license plate camera" because many (even higher $$ ones) are only 540TVL and/or lesser zoom capability. You want the 700TVL and 9-22mm lens model. You won't get good plate images with less.

P.S. If you're adventurous and/or need a boatload from China you can find the camera by searching for the specs (Effio 9-22mm 700TVL) on alibaba.

Edited by Guest

It's ebay #170784505612. It's now listed for $299 but I just got a PM from the seller that hints that price might be negotiable. He sold 10 rather quickly at $137 and my assumption is he went fishing for a higher price.

Based on the pictures and specifications I'm guessing that ebay #290713273893 is the same camera only in white.

Ebay #170784487153 looks identical (specs and OSD) but it has a different case and mounting arm.

My guess is this camera comes out of a generic factory in China and gets who-knows-what manufacturer label and part number stuck on it.

Be careful looking for cameras on ebay listed as "license plate camera" because many (even higher $$ ones) are only 540TVL and/or lesser zoom capability. You want the 700TVL and 9-22mm lens model. You won't get good plate images with less.

P.S. If you're adventurous and/or need a boatload from China you can find the camera by searching for the specs (Effio 9-22mm 700TVL) on alibaba.

Thhanks for the reply! ebay items numbers and china link very useful