magnus

If i get a EYEsurv FULL D1 8 channel....

If i get a Dahua FULL D1 8 Channel Security DVR Real Time D1 Resolution, what cameras should i be getting to take advantage of D1? (bullet type and maybe one ptz)

Cameras will be used for watching the house and one inside for watching the baby sitter.

My main concern is that I want to get the best resolution from that dvr. I want the indoor camera with the highest resolution as possible.

Can I get a 700 or higher TVL or is that camera to good for that dvr?

Can I get a 700 or higher TVL or is that camera to good for that dvr?

hi. the Dahua will give you good images. D1 at 7fps is good if you want more FPS then you will need the 30fps Dahua D1 on all channels.

as far as cameras all these that say 700tvl are when the cameras are in b/w mode. (sales pitch that make cam specs look better) 700tvl = 650 in the real world.

Since NTSC spec is 525 lines, with 482 being visible, plus the fact no DVR records over 480 vertical pixels, anything over 520 TVL is really extraneous. Don't get hung up on the the camera's TVL, there's a lot more to what makes a good image.

Can't go wrong with the dome camera that Soundy is recommending. I'm using some bullets that also give a decent quality for the price.

Can't go wrong with the dome camera that Soundy is recommending. I'm using some bullets that also give a decent quality for the price.

As I read I see that CNB24 dome seems to be the agreed upon good dome here. Any good all-around bullet camera suggested?

Thanks

I like the WBL-20s by CNB (I think thats the model number). Its about $60 with fixed lense