Model ESC3

650 TVL

2.8-12MM varifocal lens

36 IR

Sony Effio-E DSP

Sony EXVIEW HAD II CCD

F2.0 Lux

This is a 700 TVL one from them, with 72 IR

Model ESC1 2.8-12mm, same sensors as previous.

These cameras are about ~90 $ each, can someone recommend better quality ones around the same price range ?

This is a bullet camera: KT&C **KPC-DNR230

1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD ¥±

High-Resolution of 600 TVL

3D DNR (3D Digital Noise Reduction)

Digital WDR

Digital Day&Night

Privacy Mask

OSD with Built-In Joystick Controller

Waterproof IP67

9_2012_05_07_13_08_34_954.jpg.7363a818f5e6fd591eb3fdb87c223fdd.jpg

7_2012_05_07_13_14_38_674.jpg.210c5339517bdaec428f45925bb05b23.jpg

k.jpg.014bd0b125c30cec82ab4251bb24efd9.jpg

Edited by Guest

I guess analog cameras do not get much better than that as far AS quality goes. Yeah maybe i can mess with the focus a bit more. I wish i could read that license plate through the door tho.

With better focus I'd bet you could read the plate through the door. That doesn't seem like much of a challenge for that camera if well focused.

... I wish i could read that license plate through the door tho.

Ahh.. You need that cool software they use on the CSI shows that can take an unfocused image and turn it into a properly focused one in no time flat and with any image..

... I wish i could read that license plate through the door tho.

Ahh.. You need that cool software they use on the CSI shows that can take an unfocused image and turn it into a properly focused one in no time flat and with any image..

Yes! Because you can totally generate those license plate numbers from the missing pixels =P It's like pulling it out of thin air.

I can sharpen the image in Photoshop but still wouldn't be able to read it.

Well, I would do some tweaking... Particularly that through-the-door shot would benefit from a WDR camera, or maybe zoom in on the door more. ESC3 wasn't my favorite, out of those bunches but for $90 you are doing well.

I think it has some BLC and whatnot, try that out maybe.

I guess analog cameras do not get much better than that as far AS quality goes. Yeah maybe i can mess with the focus a bit more. I wish i could read that license plate through the door tho.

That camera is out of focus. focus properly.

I love seeing our cameras out in the wild!! A little more focus might help. Also, you might want to switch out the camera facing out the door with a WDR model (Effio-P WDR maybe?) Not only is it slightly higher resolution, the WDR feature will help when the sun is in different positions since it is indoors facing outdoors. Is your DVR D1 or 960H? That could also help clear up the plate.

PS - Everyone please do not post our model numbers, website, email address, etc to this forum. I can almost guaranty they will be deleted. We will be more then happy to answer questions via PM.

[attachment=2]9.2012.05.07.13.08.34.954.jpg[/attachment]

This is a domecamera i got from empire security-

Model ESC3

650 TVL

2.8-12MM varifocal lens

36 IR

Sony Effio-E DSP

Sony EXVIEW HAD II CCD

F2.0 Lux

[attachment=1]7.2012.05.07.13.14.38.674.jpg[/attachment]

These cameras are about ~90 $ each, can someone recommend better quality ones around the same price range ?

[attachment=0]k.jpg[/attachment]

Digital WDR

Digital Day&Night

Privacy Mask

Waterproof IP67

You should be glad they posted some models and info and such as I'd never heard of you but now that I have I'm interested in seeing more of what you have to offer in cameras specifically. I will be in contact soon, I have need for quite a few cameras. I have about 700+ older cameras all told now, moving some to IP but others will stay analog.

Yeah I registered here just to get this info and Pics that you don't have on your website. Very frustrating having a lack of info in todays age! I'm a DIY and don't trust a lot of the so called pro's.

I love seeing our cameras out in the wild!! A little more focus might help. Also, you might want to switch out the camera facing out the door with a WDR model (Effio-P WDR maybe?) Not only is it slightly higher resolution, the WDR feature will help when the sun is in different positions since it is indoors facing outdoors. Is your DVR D1 or 960H? That could also help clear up the plate.

PS - Everyone please do not post our model numbers, website, email address, etc to this forum. I can almost guaranty they will be deleted. We will be more then happy to answer questions via PM.

Model ESC3

650 TVL

2.8-12MM varifocal lens

36 IR

Sony Effio-E DSP

Sony EXVIEW HAD II CCD

F2.0 Lux

Digital WDR

Digital Day&Night

Privacy Mask

Waterproof IP67

Welcome to the forum! We are trying to spend more time uploading videos and pictures but our installation schedule usually has us running between jobs 7 days a week. The majority of our sales are directly to other installers and re-sellers who usually re-brand there cameras with their company.

Anyway, only the outside camera and door camera are our models. It looks like they are hooked up to a D1 resolution DVR (704x 480) and could use a little more focus. Nothing a small test screen couldn't fix! If there is some interest and no one breaks the forum rules we will upload some pictures of the same models in 960H resolution (960x480). Just let me know what kind of shots you want to see. The only thing we do not have access to is a large area absent of any light, the City never sleeps!

Yeah I registered here just to get this info and Pics that you don't have on your website. Very frustrating having a lack of info in todays age! I'm a DIY and don't trust a lot of the so called pro's.

Model ESC3

650 TVL

2.8-12MM varifocal lens

36 IR

Sony Effio-E DSP

Sony EXVIEW HAD II CCD

F2.0 Lux

Digital WDR

Digital Day&Night

Privacy Mask

Waterproof IP67