vector18

My latest installation

I finished this job on saturday. One day with a helper. We piped all outdoor cameras and used Sony Effio 700tvl

vandal domes with 21 IR's and DNR. I turned the IR's off for the two in the lobby since there is sufficient lighting.

I might try to turn off the IR's on the outside ones just to test it out. The DVR is a chinese brand that uses

PSS software and/or internet explorer. I can also view them from smart phones using IDMSS app. The DVR is

full D1 main stream and recording and CIF for the extra stream. I also have a terrabyte drive in there. All

in all, I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. The attached image is from remote viewing from my home. Local connection is via HDMI to an HD monitor in the supers apt. Any critics if something can be better, feel free to let me know, thanks.

191591_1.jpg

Looks like good coverage. When you say pipe, did you run cable inside pvc ?

I want to re-run my house that way.........

Any critics if something can be better, feel free to let me know, thanks.

The wall color is actually pretty hideous.

Sorry, but I'm not an interior decorator, I just installed the cameras. The camera is showing the actual color of the wall though.

Yes I realize that. A joke. But it's good the color is accurate. All cameras look very good in fact. Nice! Seriously, my home install totals approx 1,600. The system at work is at 15k and climbing with nothing but problems. And I'm not thrilled with the camera choices or the backed up footage. You do NOT need to spend fortune to get excellent quality if you choose right and install well- as evidenced by your picture.

I think it looks really good! If it were me I'd lower Sidewalk 2 just a hair so it is below the tree line like Sidewalk 1. Then, maybe, at the bottom of the screen you will get a better face shot when someone walks by. But it might not be that big a deal.