hey_moe

My nightmare has finally come to a end

Finally after 3 months of emailing, ( 37 emails total )being lied to and wrong info given to me I have finally got a refund and camera replaced. Had to contact Ebay three different times to correct this. Here is one of the examples I have been dealing with. After they instructed me where to ship the camera back to in China I got this email from them a week later >>> That should be a problem if you sent the camera to China, 99% either the parcel will be lost or hold at custom for ever. good luck

On top of that crap, I also found out they have a USA address that could have stopped all the BS and been a lot cheaper in shipping. I have not replied to anything in here because I didn't want them by chance to see how I felt about the BS and how they were handing me. I just wanted to get this over with. I should have listened to what you guys were telling me about buying a camera or DVR from Ebay.

All I can say is I learned my lesson. After going through all this BS, I would have been better off just to spend more money than to put up with all the stress and Chet. Just the run around I went through the money I spent wasn't worth it.

You should clear all the questions when you buy a camera or DVR on Ebay or other website in order not to make any confuse after buying it. Some of them will offer the professional tech support.

Camera2000

Yes I too have been bitten by Ebay seller and it wasn't cheap.

The cables that came with my 4 camera system were faulty but by the time I got around to installing them the seller had disappeared or changed his Ebay ID more like it.

Just replaced the BNC cables

I now only buy from AU sellers.

Oh well you live and learn

I don't agree with what you said what so ever. At the site I brought this POS from everything was posted at the site in black and white so there wasn't any questions. But he sure as chet didn't honor one thing he posted. I don't have to worry about that happening again because I have no intention on purchasing anything there again. Most of the stuff I have noticed on Ebay lately is low grade crap or second return left overs. And yes they do have tech support but that too was nothing more than low grade support. As far as customer support... I don't speak BS.

You should clear all the questions when you buy a camera or DVR on Ebay or other website in order not to make any confuse after buying it. Some of them will offer the professional tech support.

Camera2000