mithun99

Best DVR with best Cameras ?

I am new to this forum. I can understand little bit about cameras and resloution. Can the experts here suggest me which is the best camera ( CCTV ) available in the market and which DVR is the best one. Budget is not the issue, the output has to be best and since I am running a jewellery shop I need a very high output resolution, so that I can view the playback very very clearly.

Any suggestions or guidelines would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mithun

India

sweet jesus,.. dear god that camera is a beast..

Those other cameras are really nice also.

The guy here might not need that and he would probably be ok with one of those domes or maybe one of those hardcore PTZ ones.

(\__/)

(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your

(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Wow, that 29MP only does 2ips! Talk about useless, unless your crooks are 80 years old...

Why is there always some huge downfall to stuff like that? I thought that it was better!

I guess if I'm paying so much, it oughta do more than 2ips.

Wow, that 29MP only does 2ips! Talk about useless, unless your crooks are 80 years old...

Why is there always some huge downfall to stuff like that? I thought that it was better!

I guess if I'm paying so much, it oughta do more than 2ips.

SMH.... How fast do you think you can run across a 100ft image? Have you ever seen a image from these cameras? I have demo'd this camera many times and NO one has complained about image rates with a image this size.

We do installations and service for two of Canada's major oil companies. To their day, their corporate spec only calls for 1fps recording. Naturally, we go higher where possible, but that's all they require. It's not like you're watching blackjack dealers or something.