skid2964

Are there any good wireless systems?

I have a client that doesn't want wires run everywhere and their attic is split by a tall ceiling anyway.

Are there any wireless systems that work ok? Or should I just try and run the wires if I want a reliable system?

Wired is always more reliable than wireless. If you want analog wireless, you're going to pay handsomely for it. You can get into solid IP wireless (WiFi) for a decent price with Ubiqiti... but then either your cameras have to be all IP, or you have to add IP encoders to analog cameras, which will add to the cost as well.

Ultimately, wireless of any sort should be viewed as a last resort, if it's absolutely NOT POSSIBLE (or HIGHLY impractical) to run wires.

Good wireless systems? You can not place a price tag on your security and the safety of those you love. We all love to sense assured they have carried out everything they can to ensure they are very safe. Your home is your safety, you would like to return to your own home and have a relaxed time faraway from work and also other cares for you that rest away from surfaces. That is certainly for you to make certain that you will not return home and discover particles and ruined residence almost everywhere. The only way you can make certain that this never comes about is to use a wireless alarm system.

I read information about wireless system on following website also the products are very useful.

For advice [edit: store link removed]

I have a client that doesn't want wires run everywhere and their attic is split by a tall ceiling anyway.

Are there any wireless systems that work ok? Or should I just try and run the wires if I want a reliable system?

Not for the money that he would want to pay

for a decent price with Ubiqiti...

I looked at their cameras, only saw ethernet cameras... no wifi

I guess I could get ethernet to wifi adapater...

If I add wifi/IP cameras to my system, how do they interface with my current dvr? ( Dahua Economy 16 channel )

If I add wifi/IP cameras to my system, how do they interface with my current dvr? ( Dahua ESDV-ECONO-16 )

You will need a digital-to-analog converter.

for a decent price with Ubiqiti...

I looked at their cameras, only saw ethernet cameras... no wifi

You musta been looking in the wrong place: http://www.ubnt.com/airmax

If I add wifi/IP cameras to my system, how do they interface with my current dvr? ( Dahua ESDV-ECONO-16 )

Ah, they don't. You'd need an NVR or hybrid system.