Numb-nuts

My funeral, How do you plan to go

You've all seen bikers being buried in mock motorcycle tanks, mechanics in mocked up cars etc

This is how I'm going to go when my time comes...How do you see yourself being buried?

customcasket.png.cdb52a5c7a9c64ef0a40b2b88624b016.png

I don't know how I see myself being buried, but I'd like to go quietly in my sleep like my grandfather - not panicking and screaming like the passengers in his car

I don't know how I see myself being buried, but I'd like to go quietly in my sleep like my grandfather - not panicking and screaming like the passengers in his car

That's a cracker

Can I suggest if you have any travel plans that you go by ship or by road, no point taking chances is there ????????????????????

Edited by Guest

I have had several dreams where I died in an airplane explosion...

You might want to watch the first Final Destination movie. That'll help you sleep better at night!

I suggest if you have any travel plans that you go by ship or by road, no point taking chances is there ????????????????????

LOL... I have been on no less than 25 airplanes this year alone. We have clients in Puerto Rico... and several places up and down the east coast. I figure if that is what will happen why worry about it. I have thought about apologizing to folks when I get on the plane, but I am sure that would bring a very unpleasant line of questioning... LOL

I have seen that movie and based on how many different things I have brokend or dislocated, I am certainly NOT indestructible.

Right, getting back on thread, when we finally catch-up with you, how would you like to be buried ?

Have you got a special theme for your funeral, like everyone except you is standing up?

193367_1.jpg

yeah, nobody is allowed to wear black. people will have to be all colourful and stuff.

i'd like to be blasted into outer space. but i don't think i'll be able to afford that

LOL... I have been on no less than 25 airplanes this year alone. We have clients in Puerto Rico... and several places up and down the east coast. I figure if that is what will happen why worry about it.

I used to be afraid of flying... my wife would tell me, "Don't worry, you're not going anywhere before your time", and I'd think, "But what if it's the pilot's time?"

I'd see myself standing at the Pearly Gates... St. Peter looks at me, looks at his book, looks back at me - "What are YOU doing here?" - and I'd jerk my thumb at the pilot - "I'm with him!"

(Sorry... shamelessly stolen from Mike Warnke... I've actually never been afraid to fly

At funerals, they always play really slow and sad songs, so at my funeral, I think it would be funny to play some off the wall song that nobody would expect to hear such as "another one bites the dust"

Or maybe just some upbeat song that has nothing to do with funerals that would just totally confuse everyone like "party in the USA"

At my funeral, I want a huge stand of flowers, with a "Get Well Soon" banner. Perhaps one that will squirt people with water if they go in to smell it. And, when they close the lid, I want it to have a small hammer to knock on the inside of the lid. Maybe a "Let me out", "I'm not dead" voice box thrown in for good measure

Maybe a "Let me out", "I'm not dead" voice box thrown in for good measure

Maybe a clip from this?

dGFXGwHsD_A